Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Are any sites still carrying these? Im Looking for a 9.5
Here you go fam this is the only one I can find for you for retail in your size

IMG_20230615_140958049.jpg

Loving these

U sure?
Why is that? Pretty sure they’ve been in airplanes before arriving to our cribs lol
I’m not 100% certain but it seems that way. Both times I’ve traveled and had my shoes in my checked luggage (meaning at the bottom of the airplane, colder temperatures) they’ve fogged. I could be wrong but it just happened to me flying to San Diego in my Playoffs.

Seems to be way too many
I guess that depends on shoe size. I never bothered to try to get a pair in size 12 but I feel like I passed being able to cop several times. I don't think any place has that size in stock for retail right now if I ever chose to get a pair.

Of all of the popular shoes released in recent months they seem to have been really easy to get yet don't sit on the shelves ike some models. I'm just curious how many were actually produced.

Been out the loop for some time. How are these compared to the 2011 retro? I always thought the 2011 playoffs were the best 13s to release around that time they were retroing the 13s 2010-2014. That being said where can I find a pair lol.

These playoffs smoke the 2011. Put it this way these were the first 13s I’ve purchased and enjoyed since 2004 lol. They even stand toe to toe with my originals and hang tough without getting thoroughly laughed off the coffee table. The switch back to genuine leather toes was huge. 2011 was super pleathery, albeit like you said a very nice looking retro for its time.

Quality wise, these are pretty much on par with the 2011 version (which was and is a severely slept on release quality wise). When I held them side by side, it's pretty much the same shoe with the exception of the grey color blocking down the middle of the outsole like it was on the OG release. You should be able to find a pair for retail. They haven't been super hard to find.

These playoffs smoke the 2011. Put it this way these were the first 13s I’ve purchased and enjoyed since 2004 lol. They even stand toe to toe with my originals and hang tough without getting thoroughly laughed off the coffee table. The switch back to genuine leather toes was huge. 2011 was super pleathery, albeit like you said a very nice looking retro for its time.
The 2011 playoffs were my last 13 purchase. Sold both pairs I had and know I can have them again. I have the bred and flints from 04/05 and those to me are just perfect in every way.

Quality wise, these are pretty much on par with the 2011 version (which was and is a severely slept on release quality wise). When I held them side by side, it's pretty much the same shoe with the exception of the grey color blocking down the middle of the outsole like it was on the OG release. You should be able to find a pair for retail. They haven't been super hard to find.
That 2011 release was my favorite release since the 05 breds.

Back
Top Bottom