Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Love my 13s
just gotta add playoffs again to have my top 3 back
404A686B-5E7B-4349-A623-4880867C2653.jpeg
4271674B-E1EC-492A-8C64-2D8E3441AA11.jpeg

Thirsty for these. I’m happy they finally decided to bring these back. If they could just bring back Military BLUE 4s, Black Tongue Fire Red 5s, white/infrared 6s and White/Red 12s I would be happy.

Add the Grape 5’s to that list…

I’d bet the Military 4’s will be the first “reimagined” release for the model…With the hype the L&F’s created, and the early hype the Cement 3’s are kicking off I’m thinking the 4’s won’t be too far off either…

Add the Grape 5’s to that list…

I’d bet the Military 4’s will be the first “reimagined” release for the model…With the hype the L&F’s created, and the early hype the Cement 3’s are kicking off I’m thinking the 4’s won’t be too far off either…

I agree with you that the 4s are definitely next for the aged treatment, however I don’t agree with the colorway. I am almost certain the pair that will have that “honor” will Be the White Cements. No longer de-railing the thread but just my predictions/wants/needs/desires

Y’all had to take pics of your whole collection to get into Top Star? They never made me do that lol.
Thats what they said to do I guess… I pulled out like 15 pairs and called it a day. I made sure to show a good variety, old and current GRs, old and newer heat/collabs.. figured that was fine. They let me in the stupid trial program to spend 1.5K in a quarter which I’m not gonna do so F em

It’s not often your single favorite Air Jordan drops, at least for me. Just the 3rd time these are dropping. I have 3 OGs, including my pair from 98. I only got one of the 2011 to have a DS pair and I didn’t like how they turned out relative to the OG. I’m certainly in for 3 of these.

It’s not often your single favorite Air Jordan drops, at least for me. Just the 3rd time these are dropping. I have 3 OGs, including my pair from 98. I only got one of the 2011 to have a DS pair and I didn’t like how they turned out relative to the OG. I’m certainly in for 3 of these.
Are you referring to the outsole not having grey? I want the OG playoffs but they like $1500 for my size

Back
Top Bottom