Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

1673718044157.jpeg

Ima be away in Philly with my gf I dunno if I can cop. Maybe I’ll check whatever mall is next to my hotel to see if they got em
I’ll be out of town as well for this release. We’re headed down down to ATL. Hopefully I can hit in SNKRS and not have to deal with trying to find a place to cop down there.

The worst part is I’ll be on a plane when the 85’s drop. Plane is scheduled to take off at 6am PST, SNKRS drop is at 7am PST. Hopefully we’re at altitude and I can turn on the Wi-Fi.

Had to pass on the playoff 12s last year for reasons I can't remember. Don't want to make the same mistake/regret on these, especially with how much nostalgia the playoff 13s have for me - had the OGs back in HS..

Most recent Flint 13s weren't too difficult to get out here, chi 2s still available in most sizes; cardinal 7s and FR3s went on sale in some stores. OG colorways not getting much love these days (excluding the L&F 1s)... although the Black/White Dunks and even the AJ1 GOLF shoes selling out here in Manila (annoyingly).

Back
Top Bottom