Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

I will literally burn myself alive in protest if that happens.

...right in front of the Nike headquarters in Beaverton.

RageAgainsttheMachineRageAgainsttheMachine.jpg

At first I joked about you not getting your pair but now I’m legit worried 😶

Couldn’t wait tried them on and these are :wow:

They look like a shoe mold with materials attached to it
Its like they finally got the mold right or they pulled the old mold out of the safe

Tried on the left shoe without a sock and the fit was perfect
The toe room is on the top not the sides of the foot

No pinky toe crush with these :smokin

Both my son and I hit on SNKRS. His apartment is literally about 20 minutes away from me. He got his pair on Wednesday. I finally got my shipped email on the same day he received his pair. My pair came in this morning. I have no idea what is Nike method behind this.

Both my son and I hit on SNKRS. His apartment is literally about 20 minutes away from me. He got his pair on Wednesday. I finally got my shipped email on the same day he received his pair. My pair came in this morning. I have no idea what is Nike method behind this.

For you and others, this is just normal mail stuff. I'm sure yall have sent shoes back to nike or to one of the shoe seller services, and you can mail something back-to-back at the point of sale, only to have one package arrive there days earlier. Things get moved and shifted and end up in different batches.

Or if you've gone to the airport and checked your bags, you see the handler put them on the conveyor belt together, then when you get off the plane at the destination and go to baggage claim, your one bag comes out in the first 5 minutes then you gotta sit there for 15 more minutes while the other bag takes its sweet time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom