Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Just tried my pair on 😍
Dude in the video saying these are a perfect retro is not a far reach at all. Once you loosen up the laces and such they very much have that OG feel, IMO.

So dope can’t even consider them a consolation prize with missing the 85 1s
I didn’t wanna be overboard on this point but I agree on these being the near perfect retro.

Now I need them to do the black toe 14s

Pair locked in. Looking forward in getting these in hand on Saturday.

People who really want a pair should be able to get one without any huge issues.

People say this on so many shoes and so many times it isn't true. But I think this might be the one time its actually true. Between all the places these are on sale to all the different ways to get early assurance (shock drop, fnl access, champs/ftl) to still snkrs, dsg, dtlr and a lot of other places, plus it being Jordan 13s, I think people should be able to get these. On top of that there's just no way resale will be anything. And then on top of that, once they start 'sitting' and people call them 'bricks', there will be more availability and there will be those "daily restocks" like with the 12 Black Taxis and what not.

Good luck to all. I think Nike is finally going to have a release that people really want, where people can really get them. So don't try to be too mad when you see them everywhere like the Cherry 11s. Cause to add to all that previous access, some folks will return them when they see that everybody has them. And then the resale market will really tank (which is awesome).

I think it will be nice to see Nike outpace demand for once (in recent years), for a great shoe.

“YOUR ORDER IS DELAYED.”

E69117F6-6AEE-4019-8515-DD786CF27D01.gif

DBED2CA6-49A1-4A1B-B1C5-DC958E0393AB.gif

FDA5FD7D-9BF2-442B-8C28-B21F8980AD19.gif

I feel for you Davey you’ve had some bad luck recently. Maybe take a break from kicks for awhile and get into some other things.

I too have had bad luck with SNKRS for some months. But more than that, losing a parent (maybe both soon), I got into some other activities (singing lessons, swimming lessons), exploring the city and I just booked my first trip.

Makes you realize these nikes ain’t the end all be all.

I’m 27 btw

I feel for you Davey you’ve had some bad luck recently. Maybe take a break from kicks for awhile and get into some other things.

I too have had bad luck with SNKRS for some months. But more than that, losing a parent (maybe both soon), I got into some other activities (singing lessons, swimming lessons), exploring the city and I just booked my first trip.

Makes you realize these nikes ain’t the end all be all.

I’m 27 btw
I'm sorry to hear about your parents.

Shoes are not important when it's all said and done.

...we should all be reminded of that.

Back
Top Bottom