Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

My NikeTalk brethren. I am also in need. Don't fire on me too much...but I don't know why I hesitated. the gbny release day discount code to get them at $190/195 or something like that was good. I was slipping. I thought they were going to go on discount. I called and called all over San Diego yesterday . Finish line ,JD in Escondido, multiple foot lockers all over town. No one has a size 11. Bros, please someone @ me when they restock. For some reason when solelinks or j23 tweets I'm always too late to get that size 11 for retail. I was even gonna do eBay route with sneaker Jesus but that dude raised the price from 218.95 to almost 240 plus shipping?!

Darn. Missed on DSG. The early morning restocks are the ones I miss. I'm on west coast time and click as soon as I see em. I'll keep trying. Thanks fellas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230303-061107-087.png
    Screenshot_20230303-061107-087.png
    362 KB · Views: 784
It’s been two weeks since my Nike shock drop pair arrived..the one I got refunded for. I’m still paranoid that I’m going to get an email demanding that I return the shoes.

So I’m going to wait another two weeks until I put em up for grabs.

So if anyone is still looking for a size 11.5 for retail…I got you.

Just be bare with me and be patient.🙏

It’s been two weeks since my Nike shock drop pair arrived..the one I got refunded for. I’m still paranoid that I’m going to get an email demanding that I return the shoes.

So I’m going to wait another two weeks until I put em up for grabs.

So if anyone is still looking for a size 11.5 for retail…I got you.

Just be bare with me and be patient.🙏
:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom