Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

I'll agree that the Mars Blackman series...3-5 are CLASSICS!!! And the 3s are my 2nd favorite Jordans.

6s are a bit overated...only two colorways are dope. The infareds & carmines.

But the 11s...BEST SHOE EVER...WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT!!!
92625c7efa48449f109100c4df023f9dc0f8c4a.pjpg

All 5 colorways...DOPE! And ain't no shoe checking Concords, Playoffs, & SpaceJams...PERIOD!!!

HOLLA!!!

^^that picture makes me want to cry on what i missed out
frown.gif
i remember back in the day wondering what the commotion was about them when they first came out..years down the road i finally understood how its like to have a pair of xis. but to say theyre the best jordans..i dont know about that since 3-5 are solid.

xis may have the best all around colorways though, but best silhouette ever duno.

Agreed.

The Air Jordan XI is probably the most notorious shoe WORLD-WIDE.

The patent leather, icy sole and CLEAN uppers makes this shoe undeniably CLASSIC.

I mean; yeah the III's had the cement print and first air-sole unit, but the AJ XI had more eye catching details.

The Last Air Jordan to bare the Nike Air. The last official 'Nike Air Jordan'.

To the guy who said the tongue was boring; the tongue of the shoes are mid based. JUMPMAN JORDAN.

pimp.gif

1. jordan xi
2. af1
3. chuck taylor
4.jordan iii
5. nike dunk
6. penny foamposite
7. AM 95
8.Jordan IV
9.adidas superstar
10. puma clyde.
just the top 10 for those who haven't copped or received in the mail!!!

Out of jordans probably the III, IV, V. As for all shoes I'd go with the AM87 or AM90

Originally Posted by dcortes23

1. jordan xi
2. af1
3. chuck taylor
4.jordan iii
5. nike dunk
6. penny foamposite
7. AM 95
8.Jordan IV
9.adidas superstar
10. puma clyde.
thanks! can somebody post the other rankings as well? Is this issue on sale now? I will be in the US from the 6th November on... Will I still beable to get my hands on this issue?

Originally Posted by dirkmvp07

Originally Posted by dcortes23

1. jordan xi

2. af1

3. chuck taylor

4.jordan iii

5. nike dunk

6. penny foamposite

7. AM 95

8.Jordan IV

9.adidas superstar

10. puma clyde.

thanks! can somebody post the other rankings as well? Is this issue on sale now? I will be in the US from the 6th November on... Will I still be able to get my hands on this issue?

As much as I would have wanted Jordan 5s to make the top 10...That top 10 is SOLID!!! I'm not that big a fan of the adidas shelltoes...but it belongs.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

definitley XIs. for MOST people, there's no other sneaker with more "grail status" then the XIs.

eek.gif
yea u have a point but everyone jocks the the XI's as ifthere the only one who likes them.....but i have 2 disagree with the pole....the taxi 12's r the best sneaker ever

to me the XI's are allright my #1 shoe would be the jordan 5 my first shoe bought with my own money back in 1990!!!!

Originally Posted by mst9023

personally i think the 3's are the sickest shoe ever and the 11's are a close second

totally agree. IIIs are goat and XI are a very close

lol at u people who say the 6's are better lookin than the 11's. i dont think any of you would pick the 6's over the 11's if they were releasedon the same day and ill u had was 150. think about the dmp! 11>6

Back
Top Bottom