Jordan XIX for 2019

This shoe is so ugly now but y’all cant lie, when these first release they were kinda fire

I remember wanting them but they were so big and bulky when I tried on em it scared me off

I've still got these bad boys

Screenshot_20180802-215709_Metal.jpg

I had the black/red pair in May of 2004. Like most have said, the Zoom Air was super bouncy, but I ended up giving them away because that shrug thing in the front was so damn ugly when you look down on them wearing them. I don’t regret it one bit! That was 11th grade year for me.

Had the 2 gr og colorways plus the east coast pair. I think the Midwest, West, and black and red pairs were the best. These are interesting to me as I don't love them but don't hate them either. Had Jordan played 1 more year, I think these might be looked on more favorably than the 17 or 18. There is a streamlined look about them despite the bulky lace cover and strap.

Last edited:
Was thinking about picking up some DS XIX's on stockX...anybody have an idea of how they're likely to have held up? I'm expecting some fixable sole seperation but do XIX's crumble or have other issues?

Was thinking about picking up some DS XIX's on stockX...anybody have an idea of how they're likely to have held up? I'm expecting some fixable sole seperation but do XIX's crumble or have other issues?

It's all dependent on how the owner (if they had them since new) stored them. As long as they kept them free from high humidity and in a dark place (closet, etc) with them in the box, then the glue should be okay. I have 3 pairs of XIXs. Home, Away and West Coast. All 3 are perfect in terms of glue and such and both Home & West Coast have been worn semi regularly.

Now I store them in my garage, where humidity is low (part of my townhouse) and it's always dark in there). Plus the midsoles don't crumble. Only issue could be the Zoom Air could be getting flat. Good luck with your search for a pair. 👍

It's all dependent on how the owner (if they had them since new) stored them. As long as they kept them free from high humidity and in a dark place (closet, etc) with them in the box, then the glue should be okay. I have 3 pairs of XIXs. Home, Away and West Coast. All 3 are perfect in terms of glue and such and both Home & West Coast have been worn semi regularly.

Now I store them in my garage, where humidity is low (part of my townhouse) and it's always dark in there). Plus the midsoles don't crumble. Only issue could be the Zoom Air could be getting flat. Good luck with your search for a pair. 👍
Preciate it!

Back
Top Bottom