JORDAN XVI CHERRYWOOD RETURNS 2013-2014

laugh.gif
the cherrywoods? No one wanted those back when they originally released.

Sold my pair in 2010, might pick up a pair when they come out again...

Btw that's a sample picture from awhile back

Once again something I told NT about in the middle of last year, and was bashed hard...... Now if yall want to listen to me..... The 16's and 17's are going to drop... They will sell well because JB is going to give some type of code, so when you cop these you use the code to cop a very limited OG type release on the old flight club web site......... Maybe Columbia 11's or something.

Ps the crock 17's will now have black snakeskin...

Last edited:
Once again something I told NT about in the middle of last year, and was bashed hard...... Now if yall want to listen to me..... The 16's and 17's are going to drop... They will sell well because JB is going to give some type of code, so when you cop these you use the code to cop a very limited OG type release on the old flight club web site......... Maybe Columbia 11's or something.

I saw the black Santa video on these a few months ago can't wait for the bred 16s and any cw of the 17s will b copped

Any pics of the black snakeskin 17s? sounds 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only way i'll cop these if they make em a GR or I can cop for retail. Meaning not a limited release.

View media item 381418 I was so excited when I heard these were dropping from Corporate at DTLR.WILL YALL COP?

Anything else yall know dropping besides this colorway?
and are we getting any of this in 2013 or 2014
and can yall give a time frame.

:lol: the cherrywoods? No one wanted those back when they originally released.
people will get em now with all them fruity colors that sell out this color will have people rocking it. fashion has sorta steeredtowards people feeling this colorway

View media item 381418 I was so excited when I heard these were dropping from Corporate at DTLR.WILL YALL COP?

I was told in June of 2012 that 3 pair of 17's would drop at the end of 2013, I haven't heard much since then... Until I was told they are working on bringing back the flight club site, and the 16 and 17 will play a part in it... The site was due for late 2013 or early 2014. I'm going with early 2014

These join the list of the Olive 9's, Laney 5's, Mocha 3's, etc.. As shoes no one wanted when they released, but now the beasts are beasting for.
Kinda but ppl could just b tired of the same shoes retroing over n over (1_14) I know I am and is a reason why I can't wait for the 16s n 17s, 17s being a grail of mine n all time favorite Jordan

These join the list of the Olive 9's, Laney 5's, Mocha 3's, etc.. As shoes no one wanted when they released, but now the beasts are beasting for.

been saying this for years

the Plus colorways nobody wants
down the line become the shoes that become the most wanted

look at all the plus colorways retros from 2001 up to 2007

i had the OG 3 years ago and i think i sold it for under $300.00 DS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom