JORDAN XVI CHERRYWOOD RETURNS 2013-2014

I always wanted those but they were not available in germany i think.
In terms of 17, i want the lows.

Ugliest color of the xvi

What else did you expect from jb?

A camo xvi? Safari xvi?

Meanwhile IF black n reds or white n navys come out........limited

only 16s i will consider copping are the white/blues
tired.gif

sad thing is every colorway most bashed back then are the most desired colorways today.

i picked up my gingers and cherrywoods sz13 for 74.99 on sale in footlocker, still have them DS to this day.

keep this trend going, i bet xviii and xix's ppl will be up in arms for when they retro

One of those shoes I've regretted passing up on when they were on deep discount in Eastbay. Glad to see they're coming back.

whats the flight club website? :nerd:

A website that was around by Jordan that was by a special invite only. Several limited kicks were on there like the Eminem 2's, limiter black/red 23's and I believe the last kicks were the Jordan fusion with the air force 1/Jordan 5 in a army green color way with the bomber on the side. That shoe or it was the limited Jordan 2k9 black/gold

it's gonna be annoying if they do make the flight club thing a buy this shoe, have an invite to buy this other one kinda thing. I want the 16s and the 17s but if they will be hyped from people copping just to get the invite for flightclub or whatever imam be heated

^trust Jb knows what they are doing, and i honestly hate it when they do dumb ish but hey it's going to happen whether we like it or not.

side note.....- those eastbay mags with the ix especially the olives, college colorway xv's and the xvi's on deep discounts like mentioned above me. today they are desired by most and go for a pretty penny

bonus pic still DS from the day i bought them. never got the black leather since they sold out of my size, as these ones are the cdp

View media item 381726

I'm glad to hear that these are coming back. They actually sold out around my way back when they dropped and I missed them. I always liked that they didn't have patent leather on the toe like the others did. To this day I think the white/navy pair would have looked better with this style. I'm in.

I played 100 rounds of golf in those back in the day... reversible shroud. Will sell like crazy this time around.

I'm a fan and always have been of the Cherrywoods! If I were collecting shoes back when they were first out, then I would have definitely bought them.

Give me these, white/navy's, and black/red's and I'm good with the XVI.

GIve me the College Blue, Lightning, and White/Red XVII and I'm good with those. We'll see how the Snakeskins look

Back
Top Bottom