JORDAN XVI CHERRYWOOD RETURNS 2013-2014

^trust Jb knows what they are doing, and i honestly hate it when they do dumb ish but hey it's going to happen whether we like it or not.

Just worn my white/reds.
They kinda were neckbreakers to the hypebeasts because they only have recent retros and hybrids.

side note.....- those eastbay mags with the ix especially the olives, college colorway xv's and the xvi's on deep discounts like mentioned above me. today they are desired by most and go for a pretty penny

bonus pic still DS from the day i bought them. never got the black leather since they sold out of my size, as these ones are the cdp

View media item 381726

Im interested just because they will retro something thats not 1-14. Just hoping they retro a couple of 15's that i beat to death

Never I liked this colorway. Hope they drop the gingers. Mine were so beat I gave them to charity

I loved the 17s, was just too young to cop on my own... Looking forward to it

this

Copped the cdps soon as they dropped was the only one who wanted those instead of the carmines lol cant wait for retros multiples will be copped. living in germany ftw

Same with the XVIIs, I was too young to cop but I credit them as one of the kicks that first got me into sneakers, along with the bb4s. Finally copped a fresh pair of the white/college blues a few yrs back and they get regular wear.

So if the XVIIs drop I'm copping multiple pairs, and if we're getting the +'s too then even better!

As for the XVIs I wish they would have picked a different color, I need to get my hands on a pair of the blk/reds

Balled all my 17's and 18's into the ground...Copped them all at Outlets too...Didn't pay over $75 for any of them if I remember correctly...

Pass though so all the youngins can eat them up...

big fan of the 16's......my OG Cherrywoods are beat.......and I never rocked them with the grey shroud.....only the red (not my pic).................these will definitely sell this time around........cant wait to pick up a clean pair.......
rocked them the same way 

+ laces out
pimp.gif

I hate when people bring up that "back then these sat" crap. Just because they sat back then means nothing. A new generation has grown up and now has money to buy them. 

I have always liked the 16's but these pair I have always had that love hate for them. They are nice but I just can't see myself wearing them, I would say pass for me.

Hopefully, this release will bring all the OG's out for sale. Will have an extra pair of gaiters on deck...

Back
Top Bottom