Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

15s weren’t bad at all. Reception wouldn’t have been as bad if Mike was playing in them.
Mike playing in them would have helped a bit but even still it was a HUGE step down from the 14, even Tinker admitted this. That tongue sticking forward wasn’t it, and they felt like bricks on foot.

EDIT: can yall fix the site CONSTANTLY refreshing? Seems like it’s getting worse.

Shoot the OGs might be cheaper to buy. It will be interesting to see a comparison video and see the differences in shape, height, colors, etc. How much more over retail will these go for over UNC?

Shoot the OGs might be cheaper to buy. It will be interesting to see a comparison video and see the differences in shape, height, colors, etc. How much more over retail will these go for over UNC?

OG's midsole would probably be crumbling. My outsole came off years ago, much less the phylon or whatever is inside. Those are 20+ year old kicks.

I paid resell for the trophy room 17's when they 1st came out, and at the time it was the most expensive sneaker purchase I had ever made at the time.

I'm fully in on retail for these, but no way am i paying close to $400 resell for these. Retail or bust for me.

In no world will these sit. Been trying to secure a pair on release date and everyone wants $500-$600 for a guaranteed pair.

Even if the dedicated heads don’t buy at retail, the resellers will.

Remember these are nbhd only. No SNKRS.

Facts. Every 15 was fire.

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom