Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

I learned my lesson with Nike/jordan brand with retros of aj16 and up.. I thought the aj18 white/royal was gonna go on discount. Sold out first day, resell is $600 and to this day I haven’t seen anyone on feet with them.. so I go on attack mode with the colors I like. I try not to support resellers but I enjoy the shoe and history so much, I cave in

I learned my lesson with Nike/jordan brand with retros of aj16 and up.. I thought the aj18 white/royal was gonna go on discount. Sold out first day, resell is $600 and to this day I haven’t seen anyone on feet with them.. so I go on attack mode with the colors I like. I try not to support resellers but I enjoy the shoe and history so much, I cave in
There was a time when those multi-colored 18 retros went on deep discount as low as like $110. I should’ve pulled the trigger on them then but I thought they’d go lower. People started figuring it out.

This release is definitely worrying me. I have no idea who is getting these even to pay $300.00 plus tax. Have seen ZERO info online about this release other than no SNKRS

How can we find out where they will be released near us? Any locator's for these certain JB NBHD accounts?

https://www.soleretriever.com/news/articles/jordan-nbhd-store-guide-everything-you-need-to-know

Best I could find at the bottom of the page for nbhd accounts. List is old so it may have been updated.
Nyc looks to have the most accounts like always so I’m a be all over the city and the bx that morning. I need these.
Good looks. I found that same article right after I left my comment lol.

Looks like I got a few options in Austin and Houston.

Shall see.

Nike-Jordan with the good old "we'll super limit the lightnings with the suit case, drum up the hype and interest in 17s, then slowly release OG colorways in limited fashion with the suit case so we can eventually create random non-og GR colorways w/out suitcase for the masses who missed out on the lightnings."

For the ticket on these and how hard it will be to get them, are they going to be for hooping or casual, if they are actually worn? And not for a collection or resale piece.

I got the black OG suitcase if you want to buy haha
Still got the CD and everything.

I use it to store my CDP 17s
That suitcase is useless. I actually got rid of my 3 pairs of mids because of how heavy that thing was. Would always need to be at the bottom of the stack because if it was on top of a regular shoebox, it was crushing em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom