Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

That’s not too bad imo like $120 over retail after taxes. But yeah still retail or bust for me
I don't usually do pre-orders but every almost every time I had the chance and didn't resale ends up being more for the shoe than the pre-order was. I'm a big fan of the OG 17 lineup, only ever having the white/red pair which is no longer wearable of course.

Heard union LA getting 60 pairs, which honestly doesn’t seem too bad.
IMG_0547.jpeg

I’d make it happen tomorrow if I was you. I bet you got these if you show

I’ve waited 4+ hrs for Howlin’ Ray’s (more than once), just sayin 😂

It’s not like that anymore tho.

I don’t know how LA is but people been camping in DC since yesterday morning.

Wait… I do know how LA is. I’ve seen a 2.5 hour wait for Howlin’ Rays at 11 am on a Tuesday.
A whole week for these is crazy?? I don’t need em that bad but best of luck to those ppl. This release feels like the good ol days of in store releases and camp outs

I want to hit Union, just wish I knew what the line looks like. Also not trying to explain to my old lady why I’m getting another pair of sneakers after grabbing Futuras last week.

Big culture shock for me. I flew in for a job interview and went straight there based on a recommendation. As soon as I saw the line I got back in an Uber and hit Little Tokyo for some ramen.
It’s definitely not as bad as it used to be, especially after covid, and they also opened a second location. I actually went yesterday, and waited maybe 15 minutes.

But it was definitely worth it. Customer service, and food were on point. It’s still really good, just not as good, imo.

Back
Top Bottom