Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

This is what I see when complaints of whether or not a briefcase should have been included. The briefcase is finally back after all these years of whining and sneakerheads are never pleased lol. God forbid when the College Blues retro, they come with the dust bags instead of the briefcase and it’s the same damn annoying price

The briefcase should come with the shoes it originally came with, it’s pretty simple. Who was whining for it to come with lows, that makes zero sense?

Lightnings w Facebox and dustbags for $210 would've been 🔥

The briefcase should come with the shoes it originally came with, it’s pretty simple. Who was whining for it to come with lows, that makes zero sense?

Lightnings w Facebox and dustbags for $210 would've been 🔥
Would have been nice but JB likes to twist balls, make people hungry on nostalgia and give you extra **** to drive up an already expensive shoe. I bet it would’ve been $300 even with dust bags.

I originally only owned a few pairs of the 17's and they were the lows. The lightnings and the black and chrome pair. I also had made a trade with a friend and received his varsity red mids but he kept the briefcase 😓. So honestly I can't wait to get the shoes w/ the suitcase. There is only so many times that Nike is gonna offer presentation like this and I love it even when it costs me more in the end. Btw goat shipped so hopefully they touchdown soon ⚡⚡

I expect to see shoes-only listings (sellers keeping the case) before the fakes hit…wonder what the price will reflect and how muddy the waters will get when the fakes take hold?
Variant 17s back then were the Wild West.

Blk/red mids and lows
Wht/red lows
Etc

Am I the only one looking for some Mule retros? Hopefully come wider this time around.

nah not every ‘sneakerhead’ is the same. I HATE special packaging lolol

Just give me the shoes and a regular box and I’m good

This making me remember those years of holiday 11s in those horrible packaging. Duck *** sleeves and sliding boxes :sick::sick:

never used a sneaker dust bag in my life :lol:

Oh the god green lobsters special packaging :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Just don 2s with the hat :sick::sick::sick:

Yall bringing back my past traumas trying to store that stuff lmao

I'm a lazy sneaker wearer. I was annoyed by the plastic and plastic shoe trees.

If the box is closed why do I need a dust bag?

ngl I like special packaging and dust bags. It just adds to the purchase to me. I get that you dont wear it however presentation is important to some. Especially at that price

This is what I see when complaints of whether or not a briefcase should have been included. The briefcase is finally back after all these years of whining and sneakerheads are never pleased lol. God forbid when the College Blues retro, they come with the dust bags instead of the briefcase and it’s the same damn annoying price

the briefcase is only cool with the mids not the lows

Back
Top Bottom