Jordan XVII Low University Blue - August 28, 2024

Those were the retro+ though. The reverse lightning lows and the Trophy rooms sold really well, granted they were both collabs.
Coppers were OGs though:

IMG_3808.jpeg

The 17s bring such bad memories for me. After the first time seeing all the Jordan’s 1-16 I remember feeling blown away and the first time seeing the 17s I was meh…Then watching MJ play in them 😑. I try to forget this part of the story line.

You’re right retail was $250 which in my opinion was a worse value. Quality wasn’t coming close to what the Lightning rero quality was, also I much prefer the briefcase over the dingy black Jordan box with the gold Jumpman.
None of those releases originally came in the briefcase box though so that is not authentic to the OG release.

The 17s bring such bad memories for me. After the first time seeing all the Jordan’s 1-16 I remember feeling blown away and the first time seeing the 17s I was meh…Then watching MJ play in them 😑. I try to forget this part of the story line.

The 40 year old who took three years off from basketball and still could score 20?

Back
Top Bottom