Jordan XVII Low University Blue - August 28, 2024

JB trippin. They need to replace that yellow with red on a pair.
1E172B5C-BE39-41BE-977C-C42522D9D09D.jpeg

Went to Bait to enter the raffle. The store had only been open for about 2 hours and there were already around 20 people on the raffle sheet. This is going to be harder than I thought.

At least I still have my dust bags from the original release…

This pair has delays complicating things on top of being limited…so you really have to keep up with individual stores & my time ain’t built to move on a swivel to when a store makes a post.

At this point my only hope is that my local store somehow waits until Saturday to release them.

It was a good dream though

Didn’t win my local raffle. Can’t express enough how sad I’am. I never bought these back in 02’ and highly regret it. Waited how many years to have these and lightenings only to be teased. Felt abused in 2017 with overpriced trophy room, SoleFly, and crappy quality coppers and Chicago +., leaks of Drake samples. Also want to include being lied to about varsity red highs this year. Ridiculous, never been so disappointed. This is my second favorite model. I’m going to have a hard time paying resale. Maybe I should be a sellout and spite the brand by buying the fakes on flam. Probably never see blacks or college blues in my lifetime.

Last edited:
I wonder how many they produced of those in the end. So there will be another release on Saturday then or are today's releases it? Just strange that Nike is not releasing them through their channels, feels like the black sheep of the Jordan family! I really want those university blues!

Back
Top Bottom