Jordan Zion 2

Liked the support, liked the lockdown. Trashed the cushion. Had issues with the ankle pillows. Was not a fan of the color blocking.

The color blocking is excellent, that's a good looking shoe especially in that colorway. Everyone is entitled to their opinion though.

Regarding the cushion. He looks to be in shape, that's the problem.

He needs to eat more so that he can get fat and then the cushioning will be excellent! :rofl:

z2purp4.jpg
z2purp.jpg
z2purp2.jpg
z2purp3.jpg
z2purp5.jpg

Wish the purple on the midsole was another colour. Even white would do.

Wore my hope diamonds outdoors for a two hour run. Once the Achilles pads broke in, I loved the shoe. Lockdown is very good. Traction is great. Cushion is responsive and nice. The step in comfort isn’t like an AJ 36 but the impact protection is really good. I’m 45 years old and 155lbs. My knees and legs felt great after a two hour run in 90+ degrees.

apologies if I'm being a dumb noob but when you say you "ran" in them, were you hooping for two hours or like running 10+ miles? one of those makes some sense to me, the other has me questioning my life choices

apologies if I'm being a dumb noob but when you say you "ran" in them, were you hooping for two hours or like running 10+ miles? one of those makes some sense to me, the other has me questioning my life choices
2 hour full court basketball. When I actually “run” for 2+ Hours I wear the Nike zoom alphafly. Again, old knees need cushion.

Wore my hope diamonds outdoors for a two hour run. Once the Achilles pads broke in, I loved the shoe. Lockdown is very good. Traction is great. Cushion is responsive and nice. The step in comfort isn’t like an AJ 36 but the impact protection is really good. I’m 45 years old and 155lbs. My knees and legs felt great after a two hour run in 90+ degrees.
it's nice to be 155lbs at 45. I'm over 200lbs.

Back
Top Bottom