Jordan Zion 2

Is there any way to make the Achilles pads comfortable?
it took me a couple days of wearing them around the house before venturing outside for a couple bike rides before I could say that they were comfortable in the back. those bulbous pads were murder initially. I will say that I now find them to be very warm and embracing

I really like my voodoos but I keep seeing these new color schemes on the z2s that make me stop and stare and think daaang that's pretty. it's an overall shoe style that's not really where I'm at right now but maybe big z is taking me there

Will grab the grey/black to hoop in. Just grabbed a pair of Zion 1 off that eastbay sale, gonna be my 1st pair of those.

I just tried the hope diamond in store and theyre very roomy, wide footer friendly. But I had this weird sensation the bottom of my heel wasnt touching anything, like there was empty space. Didnt feel the achilles pads at all
They look much better in hand that on pictures, materials are nice.
Ordered them now

Last edited:
1658589185531.jpeg

I just got my volts last Tuesday, the Achilles pillows on my right foot are starting to break in but you feel them, i will ball on them on Wednesday to see how they feel. here in Juarez, Mexico amazingly the barney ones are selling out fast, got the last volts on my size.

Back
Top Bottom