Jordan Zion 2

Black/greys fake dropped on DSG. They've been up for a few hours but there are only 2 sizes and those say low stock. So it's some kind of error. There was likely never any real availability and this is just some kind of glitch.

i cant get over the forefoot of this shoe looking like a sandal in the forefoot when it bends 🤣 why would nike not glue or sew that part to the upper?

you guys think some super glue will keep it in place?

i cant get over the forefoot of this shoe looking like a sandal in the forefoot when it bends 🤣 why would nike not glue or sew that part to the upper?

you guys think some super glue will keep it in place?

Just walk like this.

1660099226958.gif

Black/greys fake dropped on DSG. They've been up for a few hours but there are only 2 sizes and those say low stock. So it's some kind of error. There was likely never any real availability and this is just some kind of glitch.
Not a glitch. I got a pair and they already shipped. However, I do think sizes will restock based on what happened with the white/gold pair.

Not a glitch. I got a pair and they already shipped. However, I do think sizes will restock based on what happened with the white/gold pair.

When did they show up on the DSG's website? and what size did you get? 9&1/2 and 14 were the sizes I saw yesterday.

(There are more sizes available at this moment that weren't there on the website 30 mins ago but were available on the app)

It was the last size 11.5. My bad. There was only the 9.5 and 14 left. Now they pretty much have all sizes available except for 8. 5, 9 and 10.5

I'm still pretty confident that NDC will restock the Hope Diamond pair.

But in the meantime, does anyone know of any other retailers that have that CW? I think DSG had them but didn't have my size by the time I checked.

I'm still pretty confident that NDC will restock the Hope Diamond pair.

But in the meantime, does anyone know of any other retailers that have that CW? I think DSG had them but didn't have my size by the time I checked.
I think NDC and DSG was it for the Hope Diamond. A restock is definitely likely though as you said.

Can’t wait for the thanos/raptors to drop, these things are COMFY i rocked them for about 3-4 hours doing errands and my feet are usually always killing me by the time I get home cause I have a wide foot and wear mainly retros/brons/Kobe’s…. These guys, feet felt perfectly fine when I got home, hope there’s plenty of dope colorways cause I’ll be in 👍🏽👍🏽💪🏽💪🏽
Did you go TTS or .5 up?

Back
Top Bottom