Jordan Zion 3

^Sheesh!!!!! Those are crazy!!

Thought the “sanctuary” colorway was initially slated for September. Anyone know any more specifics? Month is halfway done and haven’t really heard any more about these / have a concrete release date.

JS”

Where’s the sanctuary colorway already?!?
^Sheesh!!!!! Those are crazy!!

Thought the “sanctuary” colorway was initially slated for September. Anyone know any more specifics? Month is halfway done and haven’t really heard any more about these / have a concrete release date.

JS”
I believe that colorway was supposed to launch on 9/2 as a North America exclusive but it never happened and I can’t find any info. That’s the colorway I want so any info would be great.

You know these aint bad on foot, the pair Nitty got is type fire. Straight pics of them they boof though.

D15E6B96-12C0-4EFE-A017-A3EEF3EE5A31.jpeg

Looks like the release date is now October 17

JS”

The Zion STD's

I wonder about the cushioning set up with his size. They seem like a sneaker for a smaller player.

IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3384.jpeg

Big fan! Sizing is a little snug, giving a 1 to 1 fit. My OWN take is TTS.
Can’t confirm cushioning yet as I quickly tried them on, heading back to work. Will try them on later for a better take on cushioning.
Think these will be very well received!! Price was $140

JS”

IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3384.jpeg

Can’t confirm cushioning yet as I quickly tried them on, heading back to work. Will try them on later for a better take on cushioning.

JS”
thats dope! where did you cop from?

IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3384.jpeg

JS”
How do they feel?

Back
Top Bottom