Jordan Zion 3

I hope this date sticks, we’ll see tomorrow
17711E51-B3F5-4493-B30C-D9193A8A6A45.png

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is his last signature shoe. Gotta stay on the court and off the Shade Room/Hollywood Unlocked..

This shoe is dope and I love the shape and collar cut.

Anyone able to compare these to LeBron 20 and/or GT Cut line? I’m going to try them on at DSG soon, just wish they weren’t excluded from promos…

Anyone able to compare these to LeBron 20 and/or GT Cut line? I’m going to try them on at DSG soon, just wish they weren’t excluded from promos…
These > both shoes you mentioned IMO. I didn't get the LeBron's because they didn't give me that straight to the court feel like these do. I bought the GT Cut 2 & can count on one hand how many times I've played in them. These? It's safe to say I'ma get the pair that's dropping next month.

My only thing is on the drop in insole that comes with the shoe., the middle part is too stiff for me. If you have some Kobe 11's, ad AD NXT's or if you liked the raggedy Lunarlon soul in the Kobe 8 I recommend swapping them with those. YMMV.

The fit for me is very one to one. They outsoles are dirt magnets and wiping is necessary. Biggest downside for me. I’m hoping they make a solid outsole which MAY help with the traction a bit. Overall I’m a fan.

JS”

The fit for me is very one to one. They outsoles are dirt magnets and wiping is necessary. Biggest downside for me. I’m hoping they make a solid outsole which MAY help with the traction a bit. Overall I’m a fan.

JS”
Though they are dirt magnets like you said, I only had to wipe them once when I played in them this past Saturday. The grip is nearly on par with my Kobe AD NXT, which IMO has the best grip on any shoe out there as those joints are 7½ years old & are still a top performer for me.

Fresh Paints just dropped today so I'm going to pull the trigger online since I already know how they feel.

Back
Top Bottom