Jordan Zion 3

Wish we just had a release date. I’m getting antsy for em and to see what other colorways drop.

Hope they beefed up the traction a bit as well given how quickly the standard 3 picked up dust.

**Edit** looks like March 22 release

JS”

Last edited:
Wish we just had a release date. I’m getting antsy for em and to see what other colorways drop.

Hope they beefed up the traction a bit as well given how quickly the standard 3 picked up dust.

JS”
The soles are dust magnets.

I tried these on the other day and that plastic panel that is on the side was definitely digging into the side of my foot… Anyone else experience that initially? And does it go away after your break them in because I’d love to try them out

I tried these on the other day and that plastic panel that is on the side was definitely digging into the side of my foot… Anyone else experience that initially? And does it go away after your break them in because I’d love to try them out
Half size up, maybe even full size up depending how you like a shoe to fit. I like 1:1 but TTS was WAY too tight for me.

Zion 3 SE.

They dropped on NDC but haven’t been able to find them in store. Can’t wait to see what other colorways drop.

JS”

They dropped on NDC but haven’t been able to find them in store. Can’t wait to see what other colorways drop.

JS”
If I like the full length Zoom insole on these (which I think I will given the fact I swapped the insoles from my Kobe AD NXT & love playing in them) then I plan on getting every colorway that comes out.

I want the insert from them. I hope these go on deep discount. Full length to me is like when they had the Kobe Elites.

IMG_5802.jpeg

Not bad.

JS”

^ Those are crazy!!!

He has these on the game before

IMG_5901.jpeg

But these are so nice I had to post twice lol. Also I definitely now believe his have a higher cut.

IMG_5902.jpeg

JS”
His look like they have more room in the toe box too. I bought a pair in my normal Nike/JB size and them things are tight af

Back
Top Bottom