Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88' more coming?.?

If only the 88Rs has Zoom...

Nice to see them drop special cws for these though. I’d like to see quickstrike T88.

When I find the Black/White T88s, I plan on having their soles getting soleswapped atop a 88 Racer like this...

Jordan 88 Racer X Tenacity - White Cement.png

Found multiples of the soles... Now, the next dilemma is Blue Outsole or Translucent Gum or White/Black on these?
Jordan 88 X Tenacity Racer - Mowabb+.png
Jordan 88 Racer - Mowabb+.png
Jordan 88 Racer - Mowabb WB.png

Same thing with the Safari cw... but with the Translucent Gum Sole or White / Black
Jordan Tenacity 88 - Safari Gum.png
Jordan Tenacity 88 - Safari WB.png

Found multiples of the soles... Now, the next dilemma is Blue Outsole or Translucent Gum or White/Black on these?
Jordan 88 X Tenacity Racer - Mowabb+.png
Jordan 88 Racer - Mowabb+.png
Jordan 88 Racer - Mowabb WB.png

Same thing with the Safari cw... but with the Translucent Gum Sole or White / Black
Jordan Tenacity 88 - Safari Gum.png
Jordan Tenacity 88 - Safari WB.png

Weird some misoles look like runner 88s and some look like tenacity 88s or are my eyes just getting bad...

Had luck on Solefly in a size 10 last night. That's my usual size in flyknit racers, and I really love the feel of a "broken in" flyknit racer. For those that have both, is the comfort comparable or is that Tenacity much better? Thanks.

Last edited:
illustrayt illustrayt are these the same ones you posted, ? If not ran across these today decent CW (go good with my Astros gear:D).

20180909_163737.jpg

Sorry about the bad pic store was packed and I was in a hurry.

Tried the '88 Racer White Cement at local FNL today. Same fit as FKR, size 13 for me. My "TTS" is 12.5, ok with 12 for most though.
Looking to cop the Fire red Tenacity but they didn't have those in store.
Do they fit the same as the Racer?

via IG... a runner friend that I follow
17B99D2F-3BC2-448C-A4D1-3F76E0F3CCDE.jpeg

This pretty incredible since there’s no Zoom Air in the 88 Racers

Here’s the tech for the Racer and Tenacity exposed...

All EVA on the Racer (no Zoom)
35DF60CD-1E11-4AB0-9BCF-61053C8D2B7B.jpeg

The Black area is the “Flight Speed” plate. Underneath the plate are the forefoot and heel Zoom units.
9235FB87-670D-4DE7-8A7E-F348522DBD5A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom