Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88' more coming?.?

I have the BC and TB colorways and love them. Really want the fire red and safari but can’t decide which to get first. I feel like safari may not last...

Some more pics: looks like a track spike version might be available for these:

nike-zoom-tenacity-88-881230-777-1.jpg
p_23048506_118826951_10805226.jpg
p_23048506_118826941_10805226.jpg
dsc_4933_hd_1600.jpg

s-l300 (2).jpg

Not really feeling the split colorway thought it was 2 separate CW's

Last edited:
I like this shoe, patiently holding out until they go on sale...

Check your local outlets, they are starting to pop up saw safaris in the outlet thread, no idea what size though. Also keep an eye on StockX prices have been falling lately, not enough, but it's a good sign.

Got my fire reds in today, to me a very comfortable shoe.. but you do need to go up a half size.

The “OG” cws for the T88s are on sale on NDC for $100 now! I just need Nike to drop a %off clearance code, and I’ll be copping again.
Got my return label to ship back safaris. Am I gonna lose money on this? I used my bd code and got them for $110. I’ll get that back, right?

Jordan 88 Racer
20180716211756.jpg

20180716211800.jpg

20180716211755.jpg

20180716211759.jpg

#signmeup!

Edit: Some info sounds like maybe even a better running shoe that the tenacity.

In March, Jordan Brand introduced the world to the Zoom Tenacity 88 running sneaker that took clear design cues from the Air Jordan 3 silhouette in the midst of its 30th anniversary celebration. Now, the Jumpman has another similarly designed running sneaker with more of a performance-geared sole unit. Named the Racer 88, this new sneaker is set to debut in a “White Cement” colorway that ushers in a grey elephant print with a primarily white upper and red accents for a flash of color. Its segmented sole unit also takes inspiration from the iconic and influential Flyknit Trainer silhouette that recently released in an original University Red color scheme. Currently, details surrounding the new Racer 88 sneaker are scarce, but enjoy a first look below and keep it locked for details as they become available.

Last edited:
It actually utilizes a Flyknit Racer sole, which features a Waffle Skin outsole and Zoom Air in the forefoot area.

Mowabb cw in the 88 Racers
4D88BE00-6718-4740-B233-8EB0A0BC0E2D.jpeg

Also the Black Cat cw
CD846453-1B64-4D48-963B-BB144C800CD9.jpeg

I’m just waiting on a BTS code for NDC to recop the Black/Cement and TBs.

Last edited:
Finally bit the bullet on the BC pair for about $75 and I am definitely excited to put some miles on these. I usually stick to the Pegasus line for running (20-30 miles a week) but the zoom and flight plate definitely allow you to feel the cushioning a lot more.

IMG_0987.jpg

The OG cws are $65 on NDC with code, “HOT20”. You can also stack 9% cashback with ebates.

Got both true blues and black cements with the 20% off, Military disco AND $25 gift card. Spent about $100 out of pocket for both pairs!!! I’m glad I waited out for these

Yeah as soon as I saw this I got another pair of the BC’s for less than $60 with the extra 9% cash back.

I did a quick 5K and will do a 10K tomorrow in these, hopefully they will continue to break in nicely!

Yeah as soon as I saw this I got another pair of the BC’s for less than $60 with the extra 9% cash back.

I did a quick 5K and will do a 10K tomorrow in these, hopefully they will continue to break in nicely!

Yeah these should do well as legit running shoes. When I tried them on in store they felt VERY similar to the Pegasus line, the only difference being the feel of the carbon plate. Looking forward to running in them.

Got the black cements to try to run in with that code from nike. Went up half a size based on reviews. Waiting for these to come in.

Back
Top Bottom