Jordancrazy16's collection

Hello niketalk

A little about me before i get into my collection

Im a 18 year old male from the bronx new york. I was raised there up until my teens then i move 2 baltimore maryland where im located now

I started collecting sneakers my 10th grade year in high school but back then i was wearing a sz 7.5-8 and when my foot started growing i already had about 20-30 sneakers.
mad.gif
 So i sold my whole collection from back then and started over my 11th grade year in high school and he i am now 2 years later out of high school with double the sneakers i had when i started.Im proud to say that almost every sneaker in my collection i spent my own money on with the exception of a few.

*Sorry about the order the shoes is in...I got lazy and didnt feel like sorting them out or lacing some of them 

All shoes out of my collection is pictured except my black foamposite 1s because they were on my feet at the time
tongue.gif

Now on to my collection

I hope u enjoyed and thanks to everyone that helped me out on here..u know who yall are
smile.gif

Hello niketalk

A little about me before i get into my collection

Im a 18 year old male from the bronx new york. I was raised there up until my teens then i move 2 baltimore maryland where im located now

I started collecting sneakers my 10th grade year in high school but back then i was wearing a sz 7.5-8 and when my foot started growing i already had about 20-30 sneakers.
mad.gif
 So i sold my whole collection from back then and started over my 11th grade year in high school and he i am now 2 years later out of high school with double the sneakers i had when i started.Im proud to say that almost every sneaker in my collection i spent my own money on with the exception of a few.

*Sorry about the order the shoes is in...I got lazy and didnt feel like sorting them out or lacing some of them 

All shoes out of my collection is pictured except my black foamposite 1s because they were on my feet at the time
tongue.gif

Now on to my collection

I hope u enjoyed and thanks to everyone that helped me out on here..u know who yall are
smile.gif

Very nice collection. It mustve been hard to sell all ur kicks
and have to start all over again.

Originally Posted by a019

Yes.it was hard and the process took forever!

Thanks for the comments everybody 

Originally Posted by a019

Yes.it was hard and the process took forever!

Thanks for the comments everybody 

Back
Top Bottom