jordans and Eastbay UPDATED 01.11.08 pg....3

so i just talked to my wifes cousin that works at/for eastbay and she told me that they will get the countdown packs and it is 1 pack per customer if ur a newcustomer and 2 packs if u have had an account for a year or more ..price is 309.99 .....will update upon more info with size count for all

i got a call early Thursday saying - wife cousin " hey we will get all the countdown packages ...... on the 10/13 countdown package it says in the computer they will have a full run size 7.5 - size 18 in mens" .......... i have no info on the kids sizes for anyone who is thinking of getting thier kids the packs she also said they dont have thier size count as of yet as soon as they get thier size count she will call asap .....

and i will let all @ NT know what i KNOW .................... HOLLA back ............stay safe on all ur shoe adventures

she told me when they get the info she will tell me asap ............i will get a size count when she tells me jus be cool all will work out to the best if urin the 916 hit my in box for my other contact info so i can help wit any local info to peace my JORDAN brothers

I hope they have a free shipping code for these.

$309.99 at checkout.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$335 and change after tax in CA.
sick.gif
grin.gif

Great information. Everyone should be allowed to get a pair if they want one. It's about time resellers stood out in the cold.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

$309.99 at checkout.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
grin.gif

i thought they didnt tax people ordering from california?

they dont its 309.99 + shipping ..... she just called said she'll tell me all the sizes on fri and how many in each.................

11:00pm central time its the same as all other jordan releases thats 9 pac and 12 et ,10 mnt

Thanks for the info frankg. I would imagine that Arden Mall
is the local spot we'll all be flocking to come release time.
I'll probably be traveling to the mall if I don't happen to
purchase online!

and then you get that call from eastbay saying they are sorry but we oversold and you do not have a pair, just like with the 3s

will be passing on these... don't get me wrong it's a good package and if you get it more power to you... but I just like the 13's... Im notfeeling the 10's at all.... but good luck to all of you that will be getting these!!!

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

$309.99 at checkout.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
grin.gif

i thought they didnt tax people ordering from california?

they dont. sounds like he never ordered from eastbay before. but yea they dont charge tax outside of WI

if you can get em somewhere else, do it, dont rely on eastbay,

i got burned when the grapes came out ,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Ready to see the system fall apart again but great news

You're probably right. But if everyone hates the shadows, why would there be such a rush to pay $315 for a retro XIII? It wasn't THAT great of ashoe.

Back
Top Bottom