jordans and Eastbay UPDATED 01.11.08 pg....3

its just info im passing on please use good judgement i m just passin info as i get it from a good source plus im just helping my bros and sisters in thejordan hunt /grail we all need

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope they have a free shipping code for these.

$309.99 at checkout.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$335 and change after tax in CA.
sick.gif
grin.gif

i thought they didnt tax people ordering from california?

they dont. sounds like he never ordered from eastbay before. but yea they dont charge tax outside of WI

No, I've ordered from eastbay before...
laugh.gif

What I meant to say was $309.99 at checkout, after taxes, and all.
pimp.gif

Instead of getting them from a store in Cali that will come out to $335 with tax.

I really hope that what was posted is true that Eastbay will limit it to one pack for 1st time buyers and 2 for return customers!!!! That'd greatly helpour chances for sure!
Good luck to everyone trying to get theres!
peace

Thanks for the info frankg. I would imagine that Arden Mall
is the local spot we'll all be flocking to come release time.
I'll probably be traveling to the mall if I don't happen to
purchase online!
im goin downtown
smokin.gif

Please God let this be true. I only want 2, maybe 3 of the packs - but I would def appreciate being able to get them at retail w/ no hassel. I don'tthink its too much to ask considering I've been loyaly buying J's since '92 and spent a small fortune in the process.

I really hope it is 1 per new customers, and 2 for returning. It gets mad crazy in the malls, like the bmp's. There was about 100+ ppl lining up for about35 pairs in champs.

Forget the countdown packs

I want the limited XXIII's to be on Eastbay......can't tell me they aren't a big jordan seller.....

I wont take my chances wit eastbay im stickin wit flight club!!! does anyone kno wut time flight club will be releasing these on the eastcoast....

Originally Posted by melphomine

I wont take my chances wit eastbay im stickin wit flight club!!! does anyone kno wut time flight club will be releasing these on the eastcoast....
Flight Club is selling these????

Eastbay's never done me wrong yet (knock on wood). I hope that I can safely secure a pair otherwise it's a late night a very early day for me to cop mypack.

So far, everything I've tried to order off Eastbay, I was able to get.

But its always good to have a plan b.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

So far, everything I've tried to order off Eastbay, I was able to get.

But its always good to have a plan b.
Word me too, but I didn't do it with the DMP's though.

Connect hooked me up with the DMP's $330 straight from Footaction or Footlocker one of those.

I've never ordered from Eastbay so I wanted to know if they double box items or if I can expect to receive a beat up box like footlocker.com

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I've never ordered from Eastbay so I wanted to know if they double box items or if I can expect to receive a beat up box like footlocker.com

Since the box for the jordans are big they should come in a box and not in that sticky bag

What was the whole story on Eastbay and the DMP's?

Also, what was retail for the DMP when they came out?

Thanks.

Retail for the DMP was $295.

don't forget NT slows da HELL down in releases like this too.

That's because everyone is posting exactly when they get confirmation on their pair and posting updates of what size runs sites and stores have after theysecure theirs.

Back
Top Bottom