Jordans you can actually play basketball in.

Used to play in V's and never had problems; I have 2009's in my rotation now and they feel great.

i ball 3 times a week and use my 3's 4's 5's 10's 11's 12's 21's on regular rotation. i have no problem with any of those. i have apair of last shot 14's that i have worn twice and they suck to ball in.

The best Jordan's I've used on the court are the 21's and 18's. Both have amazing cushioning and traction and good ankle support too. But theultimate for me is the Melo M3. That shoe is the best shoe I've ever balled in. LOVE IT! But that's just my opinion. As for retro's and fusionsthey are hit and miss.

I've played in every Jordan except the 1's cause I didn't wanna try and be cool and get hurt. And the best in my experience were the XX2's and2009's. The XX2's are the most comfortable Jordans that I have ever worn and whenever I ball as long as those hold up I'll play in them.

I've played only in the III's and the XXI's. III's are nice and comfy but traction is eh. XXI's are nice too but the ventilation is poor soyour feet might feel sweaty.

the 21's are the most amazing for comfort and fuctionality but the 12's are great for comfort

Got the XVI.5's about two weeks ago and have played 4 times in them. Love them. Great shoe, in my opinion. But I have played in I, II, III, IV, V, VI, XI,XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XXI, XXII, aas well as numerous Teams. At the time, the only one I hated was the XV. Looking back, the I is now just outdated, Inever could get a feel for the OG XII (but the retro had a re-structured Zoom and felt tremendously better), and the XXI was cut too wide for most feet. But Istill love every pair and would give up none of them.

i use everything above XVs, lately ive been hopping indoors a lot, so ive been using my XXIs and my XXIIs from the CDPs...

IX, X, XII, XIII, XIV, XVI & XX
runrb9.jpg

btw Jumpman Pros if you like Team jays.

I've only hooped in the 19s and 21s. 19s are an amazing bball shoe.

I have used the V, VIII, XI, XIII, XIV, XVI, XIX, XXI, XXIII. I think the best one for me was the XI ('00 Space Jams). I played with them until the carbonfiber cracked then I gave them away.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom