Jordans you can actually play basketball in.

Used to play in 3s, they were on point. I'm stickin with the Kobe's and the Hyperizes now. It's all about the weight.
pimp.gif

Dont blame the shoes, rolled ankles will eventually happen if you hoop.

My favorite Jordans of all time to hoop in are the 8,12,18, and 19

i just used my 14s last monday and the 21's last tuesday. for me they are the best jordans for playing basketball

my personal favorites are the XII, XIV and XVII great...12s is really good.

ive also played in the 10s (when the floor is clean), my 5s (they are decent) and the 4s (also decent) ive stopped playing in these 3 after 2 or 3 times. but ilove the XII and XVII for bball when i decide to wear jordans...otherwise its kobes or lebrons (mainly kobes)

For me personally, i have played in XII, X, XIII and XIV's.
And i think these shoes have worked great for me despite the old tech in them.
They are in my basketball rotation, so yeah.

16.5 is an indoor show BTW, and to me the 14s arew the best shoes to ball in ever. its like walkin on clouds
pimp.gif

The XVIs were very low to the ground. I loved that about the 16s.

But I'll stay in the Nike basketball department when it comes to balling. Zk line

I've played in all of them pretty much...I have everything from #6 except 19 and 22. I have not played in my 23s yet though. I would say the 9s and 13s aremy favorites although the 21s are niiice.

I'd say the best to play in that I've played in were the 12's followed closely by the 13's and 11's after that.

So far I've used VII, XII, XX, XXI and they were all pretty good, I like the XX and the XXI's the most.

Back
Top Bottom