Jordans you can actually play basketball in.

13s are great to ball in, going to grab 2 pairs of white/red 13s, 1 to play in just my season just started.

I play in 2 different leagues that have 20 games in a season. I used to wear a different pair of j's for every game. (never wore the same shoe twice in a season, Maybe same number but not colour)
In the last 2 years I have stopped and am now only balling in either XII's, XXI's or lebron IV's, which are sick for balling.

for practice and league i usually wear fire red iii's since they already look like crap so i don't care about the wear and tear on them. i tried out some black jordan 2010's last week and was highly satisfied with their fit and traction on the court. might wear those more often when the iii's finally crap on me.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

I play in 2 different leagues that have 20 games in a season. I used to wear a different pair of j's for every game. (never wore the same shoe twice in a season, Maybe same number but not colour)
In the last 2 years I have stopped and am now only balling in either XII's, XXI's or lebron IV's, which are sick for balling.

That is #*!*+*% sick! Mannnnn that's like my dream!

I played in my 23's until they died, so right now I'm playing in my met V's witch I do not suggest you do. But I've also played in 12's but when the 2011's come out those will be the one I play in.

Originally Posted by micheal623

I played in my 23's until they died, so right now I'm playing in my met V's witch I do not suggest you do. But I've also played in 12's but when the 2011's come out those will be the one I play in.
How come you wouldn't play in the Vs? They're a little heavy i have noticed though. Or is it support issues?

I've played in all the J's, their all good, but like someone else said alot of them are out dated now. But the I, II, IV, VII, X-09's are great, I didn't care for the 2010's cause I thought they were a little bulky, reminded me of playing in my XtraTuffs Imo. But I think the I's are prolly my in my top 5 of them, as long as you put some insoles in to make up for the lack of cushioning. 

ive played in 1,5,14,19,23... imo 5s and 14s were the best... 23s caused my ankle bone (cut) to bleed when making hard cuts to the basket.

X's are the best in my opinion..
grin.gif

I love playing in my cool grey XI... They are beat to hell, but they still hold up nicely. Worst shoe is the 16.5. I have the cool grey 16.5 and started playing just indoor basketball against old guys (50+) and they are ripped to shreds even though the soles are still near perfect and I've only been using them once a week for about 3 months now.

Terrible quality in the newer shoes. Stick older models and OGs... They are actually built to be played in. None of the newer shoes are built for basketball. SAD.

XII's were decent balling shoes...but I threw them out when my outer sole detached from the upper while I was playing.

Back
Top Bottom