Jose Bautista...

I dont care much about baseball but it's good to see Jose Bautista come out of nowhere and hit 49 HRs (and counting) this season. Dude was a journeyman who was on 5 major league rosters in 2004 before eventually landing with the Jays in 2008. No one really thought he'd be this good...I mean the Pirates traded him away on 2 different occasions.

Right now he leads the AL in HRs, 2nd in RBIs and 4th in Runs.

What makes his season even more impressive is that he is on pace to hit more HRs this season than Vernon Wells hit the last 3 seasons between 2007-2009 while making 7x less money than that fat tub of lard Vernon Wells.

He's making $2.5m this season and will probably end up getting a healthy pay raise this winter.

I dont care much about baseball but it's good to see Jose Bautista come out of nowhere and hit 49 HRs (and counting) this season. Dude was a journeyman who was on 5 major league rosters in 2004 before eventually landing with the Jays in 2008. No one really thought he'd be this good...I mean the Pirates traded him away on 2 different occasions.

Right now he leads the AL in HRs, 2nd in RBIs and 4th in Runs.

What makes his season even more impressive is that he is on pace to hit more HRs this season than Vernon Wells hit the last 3 seasons between 2007-2009 while making 7x less money than that fat tub of lard Vernon Wells.

He's making $2.5m this season and will probably end up getting a healthy pay raise this winter.

On that Brady Anderson steez
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

C'mon he hit almost half his career HRs this season. There is something definitely going on here. A player capable of 50 HR seasons doesn't get released by the Pirates twice. If something is too good to be true it probably is....Brady Anderson is right.

C'mon he hit almost half his career HRs this season. There is something definitely going on here. A player capable of 50 HR seasons doesn't get released by the Pirates twice. If something is too good to be true it probably is....Brady Anderson is right.

Y'all think he's juicing? I suspect it too but its hard to prove it when he hasnt been caught. Maybe he stopped cycling before pre-season...

Y'all think he's juicing? I suspect it too but its hard to prove it when he hasnt been caught. Maybe he stopped cycling before pre-season...

Anybody who thinks that steroids can make a player hit 40+ more home runs than he has ever hit in his life needs to get serious +%%##$! clue

Anybody who thinks that steroids can make a player hit 40+ more home runs than he has ever hit in his life needs to get serious +%%##$! clue

Back
Top Bottom