Jose Bautista...

He was just on the Van Pelt show.

SVP said he had got an email that Bautista was tested just last nite... Bautista confirmed it.

Bautista also said that lately the Blue Jays have been tested alot more frequently this yr than in the past.

he said he has been tested a cple times these last few weeks.

I believe SVP has a podcast available to listen

He was just on the Van Pelt show.

SVP said he had got an email that Bautista was tested just last nite... Bautista confirmed it.

Bautista also said that lately the Blue Jays have been tested alot more frequently this yr than in the past.

he said he has been tested a cple times these last few weeks.

I believe SVP has a podcast available to listen

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I was skeptical of resigning him for such a hefty amount but that deal is looking more and more like a steal with each passing day. Actually that contract could easily be dealt if Bautista does in fact decline (like he was expected to this season) in the next 4 years.

Hopefully dude can keep it up for a few more years because we're gonna need this kind of production if we want to compete for a playoff spot in the next 2-3 years.

BTW, I'm still upset we traded Marcum. Although he's injury prone I think he's an under-rated pitcher.
Dude we traded for Brett Lawries is hitting .337 with a .619 slg in triple a, so yeah marcum was underrated but im cool.
laugh.gif
I'm not going to dare question any of AA's decisions given what he's done with the team so far but I'm personally hesitant of trading proven MLB talent for prospects that may or may not pan out in a few years time. Maybe Lawrie turns into a good MLB player and Marcum eventually flames out but at the moment (and over the next 2-3 years) I'd have rather had Marcum on our team.

AA has done a good job so far and regardless of whether or not he eventually succeeds with the club, he can not be blamed too much since he's gone about rebuilding this team the right way. Acquiring draft picks, loading up on pitching, going for players with modest salaries, and overall having a long term vision for the club. Best of all, he has not whined or complained about being in the AL East nor did he cry about how much Vernon Wells' massive salary limited the team's spending ability. Compare him to Ricciardi who complained incessantly about Carlos Delgado's contract (even though Delgado was earning every penny of it), complained about how hard it was to compete in the AL East (why take on the job in the first place if you dont think you can compete?) and who never stuck with a plan when it came to selecting managers, starting players, draft strategy, free agency, etc etc.

BTW, AA is the one who told his +%%$*%% ex-boss JP Ricciardi to trade for Bautista
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I was skeptical of resigning him for such a hefty amount but that deal is looking more and more like a steal with each passing day. Actually that contract could easily be dealt if Bautista does in fact decline (like he was expected to this season) in the next 4 years.

Hopefully dude can keep it up for a few more years because we're gonna need this kind of production if we want to compete for a playoff spot in the next 2-3 years.

BTW, I'm still upset we traded Marcum. Although he's injury prone I think he's an under-rated pitcher.
Dude we traded for Brett Lawries is hitting .337 with a .619 slg in triple a, so yeah marcum was underrated but im cool.
laugh.gif
I'm not going to dare question any of AA's decisions given what he's done with the team so far but I'm personally hesitant of trading proven MLB talent for prospects that may or may not pan out in a few years time. Maybe Lawrie turns into a good MLB player and Marcum eventually flames out but at the moment (and over the next 2-3 years) I'd have rather had Marcum on our team.

AA has done a good job so far and regardless of whether or not he eventually succeeds with the club, he can not be blamed too much since he's gone about rebuilding this team the right way. Acquiring draft picks, loading up on pitching, going for players with modest salaries, and overall having a long term vision for the club. Best of all, he has not whined or complained about being in the AL East nor did he cry about how much Vernon Wells' massive salary limited the team's spending ability. Compare him to Ricciardi who complained incessantly about Carlos Delgado's contract (even though Delgado was earning every penny of it), complained about how hard it was to compete in the AL East (why take on the job in the first place if you dont think you can compete?) and who never stuck with a plan when it came to selecting managers, starting players, draft strategy, free agency, etc etc.

BTW, AA is the one who told his +%%$*%% ex-boss JP Ricciardi to trade for Bautista
pimp.gif

Two more bombs today. Yes he's on something. Yes he's hurting my fantasy baseball team. Yes mad.

Two more bombs today. Yes he's on something. Yes he's hurting my fantasy baseball team. Yes mad.

Fallacious to say that his incredible production relative to the rest of his career means he is on something, but you can't help but be skeptical in this day and age. Dude looking like early 00's Barry Bonds out there.
laugh.gif

Fallacious to say that his incredible production relative to the rest of his career means he is on something, but you can't help but be skeptical in this day and age. Dude looking like early 00's Barry Bonds out there.
laugh.gif

http://journals.lww.com/c..._Improve_Athletic.9.aspx
Objective: To conduct a critical appraisal of the literature to address the question of whether human growth hormone (HGH) improves performance in trained athletes.

Data Sources: Used PubMed using the search terms of growth hormone athletes and the reference lists of previous reviews of the subject.

Study Selection: Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study of exogenous HGH on muscle power in trained athletes. Only one study matched the search criteria.

Conclusion: There is no evidence of increased muscle strength with HGH in trained athletes.

I'm just saying common knowledge isn't always right...

Back
Top Bottom