Jose Bautista???

Dat Swing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Def not on the roids. Steroids alone can't help you improve from .260 to .330

His average was so low because his BABIP was disgustingly low @.233 (part of that was his FB rate). You could see a bounce back in average coming (not to this extent though). This year it's .301.

Explain to me why is HR/FB rate the past 2 years is so much higher than any other year? Before 2010 his career high was 13.8 in 08. 10 it was 21.7 and this year it's 27.8. I'd expect him to be hitting more HRs, his GB/FB rate is the lowest in his career but like I said it doesn't explain the HR/FB rate.

His average was so low because his BABIP was disgustingly low @.233 (part of that was his FB rate). You could see a bounce back in average coming (not to this extent though). This year it's .301.

Explain to me why is HR/FB rate the past 2 years is so much higher than any other year? Before 2010 his career high was 13.8 in 08. 10 it was 21.7 and this year it's 27.8. I'd expect him to be hitting more HRs, his GB/FB rate is the lowest in his career but like I said it doesn't explain the HR/FB rate.

it can help when the balls that usually drop at the warning track end up in the bleachers, but i dont think hes on roids to be honest. 

it can help when the balls that usually drop at the warning track end up in the bleachers, but i dont think hes on roids to be honest. 

People can improve without steroids you know.  But it's baseball's own fault, no one gets the benefit of the doubt anymore because the game is full of cheaters.

People can improve without steroids you know.  But it's baseball's own fault, no one gets the benefit of the doubt anymore because the game is full of cheaters.

Back
Top Bottom