Jose Canseco can't keep his mouth shut!!

Jose Canseco is opening his mouth AGAIN!

This time he is saying that he believes Manny Ramirez has done steroids.

This dude is a fool.
laugh.gif

http://www.latimes.com/sp...09apr06,0,6320360.column

He hit the nail on the head with A-Rod...

People will be listening to him..

When was the last time he spit out a name that wasn't true? ...

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
When was the last time he spit out a name that wasn't true? ...

Co-sign. Say what you want about him, but his word has been the only truthful one so far. I think MLB should just pay to shut him up.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

griffey's name better not come outta his mouth...
nor Dukes'

Well if you read the article:

What about Ken Griffey Jr.? Canseco says Griffey has always been clean, but offers a caveat: Nobody can be sure about anyone anymore.

I know for a fact this isn't true because he was always on 103.7 in New England. He would always say "I know Manny is clean" because of coursecallers would bring it up (asking who still is and isn't - asking certain players)...Dude is losin his mind if he really did say this on the radio orsomething though, didn't even want to click the link
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

griffey's name better not come outta his mouth...
nor Dukes'

Well if you read the article:

What about Ken Griffey Jr.? Canseco says Griffey has always been clean, but offers a caveat: Nobody can be sure about anyone anymore.

I just wish Jr. would just say "I've never done steroids" It would give all the fans a little more reassurance.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Manny doesnt strike me as a roider.
Did Rafel Palmeiro?
laugh.gif

[Scarface-Half Baked] I don't know why, but I believe him B[/Scarface-Half Baked]

I don't even blame dude, he's always going to talk, that's a given

SMH at ESPN and the Media for blowing up everything this dude says and making them headlines

Back
Top Bottom