Js Going Out Of Style?

Originally Posted by trublu86

Jordans wont go out of style cause its not a fad its more of a way of life.

What will die out is AF1s and Vans
eyes.gif

how aren't Vans or AF1s a way of life? or to better put it, focal points on a certain style? i know some people who wear AF1s > Jordans all day andvice versa with Vans. Its a different look that may or may not be mainstream ever but its all in people's personal styles

hopefully they do go out of style, that way it will be easier for me to buy them. I will be happy when I can walk into a store again and buy a pair. But I dontthink that Js have ever been in style, they have been the style.

the classic OG colored jordans will never go out of style because there is a cult following behind them. between NIKE and the jordan signature line.....theysinglehandedly built the sneaker culture to where it is today. just to co-sign what 160 said.....i hope they go out of style so i can get them easily and muchmore cheaper.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I wish Jordan's would go out of style cause then alot of you fools would stop buying them and they would be easyer and hell of lot cheaper to get.

Co-sign to the fullest.

BLASPHEMY!!!! LOL

J's will never go out of Style, I mean it aint like Lebron or Kobes shoes can Compete, Who else is coming close to Jordan, Every Player with a shoe wantsto follow Jordans steps so Never will they be out of style, unless they keep releasing these ridiculous Color schemes......Starting to look Faker and Faker

I wera nothing But SB's, Jordans, or Prada's.....and My Nike Boots...lol

Anyone who considers Jordan's in or out of style obviously has no clue. It's about the love not style, popularity, hype, etc.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I wish Jordan's would go out of style cause then alot of you fools would stop buying them and they would be easyer and hell of lot cheaper to get.

Atleast in nyc But its not going on anytime soon.
Word though!

If they were all the kids are gonna want them after Nellys new song. But every "bubble" must pop, just like the dot com era

Tha majority of TODAY'S jordans, i personally, would consider "not in style".I mean, it kinda also depends on where u are. For instance, i live in the DMV and now you see a lot of ducks, blazers, etc. It's more so a thing aboutclassic nikes. i myself love jays and retro nike basketball. I think that for true j-heads, it's something that will never get old to them. I kinda feelsorry for those ones that are new to the game b/c they missed out on a lot that was good in the brand. Now, you see those noobs goin' out and tryin' tomake it to every CDP release to re compensate for what they'd missed out on in the past. I think it's more like takin' the easy road out. I likehavin' to find a shoe like say, a DS pair of wht/red XIIs around X amount of dollars. It keeps you bizzie, and you have your own personal reason or shouldi say, attachment, to tha shoe that gives you the motivation to search and then drop MORE for a shoe that costed less wen they dropped. That's what myjourney's been all about. I jumped in kinda late and went back to try to cop what i really wanted, and put forth the sacrifice and money to satisfy mylosses. and i'm still not completely satisfied.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom