JUDGE GRANTS NFL LOCKOUT LIFTED

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I'm in such a good mood that football is back that you can't tell me NUTHIN!! Sunday, Sunday, gonna get down this Sunday!
QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by toine2983

Good news I guess

The owners are going to appeal this ruling though, and that process is going to take another month or two.

This mean everything goes down as normal until the next ruling? FA signing, trades, OTA's, etc.?

From what they were saying on NFL Network, everything remains as is, because the NFLPA and owners didn't have any rules in place should the lockout be lifted.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by toine2983

Good news I guess

The owners are going to appeal this ruling though, and that process is going to take another month or two.

This mean everything goes down as normal until the next ruling? FA signing, trades, OTA's, etc.?

From what they were saying on NFL Network, everything remains as is, because the NFLPA and owners didn't have any rules in place should the lockout be lifted.

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I LOVE I WAS WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM fraij WITHIN THE FIRST FEW POSTS!!!

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ... I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I LOVE I WAS WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM fraij WITHIN THE FIRST FEW POSTS!!!

is it that simple? the show is back on? it can't be that simple
laugh.gif

but yes...estoy muy contento

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

big step in the right direction but its not over im sure...  I was NFL OD'd and overseas so I haven't really been watching NFLN or anything like that for the last month or so but great seeing news like this pop up.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

big step in the right direction but its not over im sure...  I was NFL OD'd and overseas so I haven't really been watching NFLN or anything like that for the last month or so but great seeing news like this pop up.

Its not even close to over. The owners will file an appeal tomorrow. The owners will continue to fight this.

Its not even close to over. The owners will file an appeal tomorrow. The owners will continue to fight this.

Back
Top Bottom