JUDGE GRANTS NFL LOCKOUT LIFTED

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Its not even close to over. The owners will file an appeal tomorrow. The owners will continue to fight this.
Co-sign. Dudes in here getting gassed up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its not even close to over. The owners will file an appeal tomorrow. The owners will continue to fight this.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, why do you guys think this isn't the headline article on ESPN? This ruling means next to nothing. I still think the season will be played, but I don't see a deal happening before July.

Yeah, why do you guys think this isn't the headline article on ESPN? This ruling means next to nothing. I still think the season will be played, but I don't see a deal happening before July.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

And you know this because? There's no precedent here, so none of us know what this ruling means.  Stop acting like a holier than thou know it all.  If Mort and the crew at ESPN, many of whom covered the labor situation in 1987, have no clue, then I don't see how any of us posters can claim that this ruling means "next to nothing."  I

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

And you know this because? There's no precedent here, so none of us know what this ruling means.  Stop acting like a holier than thou know it all.  If Mort and the crew at ESPN, many of whom covered the labor situation in 1987, have no clue, then I don't see how any of us posters can claim that this ruling means "next to nothing."  I

So I guess this all rides on this stay injuction getting approved, Whether or not players will be traded on draft weekend?

So I guess this all rides on this stay injuction getting approved, Whether or not players will be traded on draft weekend?

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This. I really hope people understood the point of my posts: this doesn't mean @*%#

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This. I really hope people understood the point of my posts: this doesn't mean @*%#

Pure craziness .... So according to reports, players are allowed into facilities today but are still without authorization to Speak to coaching staff and utilize workout equipment! In addition to that, players that have a Workout Clause in their contracts will be looking for their best interests and still make an attempt to workout nevertheless?? ... Pure craziness. I can't imagine the number of local news reporters camping outside of these NFL facilities waiting to see who shows up first!

Pure craziness .... So according to reports, players are allowed into facilities today but are still without authorization to Speak to coaching staff and utilize workout equipment! In addition to that, players that have a Workout Clause in their contracts will be looking for their best interests and still make an attempt to workout nevertheless?? ... Pure craziness. I can't imagine the number of local news reporters camping outside of these NFL facilities waiting to see who shows up first!

Originally Posted by rashi

If contracts were guaranteed, there wouldn't have even been a lockout.
Guaranteed contracts are the dumbest things ever, you can bet your @%@ there would be a lockout if that was the case.  That is the main reason the NBA is going into a lockout and most likely won't play at least a couple weeks next year.

Back
Top Bottom