***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

Anyone who thinks Juelz is better than Vado is trippin, look what vado did to a jahlil beat, now look what juelz did to a jahlil beat...pfft

Upon further review, this is a banger. Some of you must not have heard Juelz in a looonnnnng time, it,was clear the direction he was going. I heard My Ho 2 remix with Future, I heard Colors with Gucci and Gotti. He went southpaw. Its not bad, yall just expected him to be "This kid small body and this big long shotty...thatll just make **** here all sloppy" Juelz and instead got a variant meek mill. Its a lesser version of dreamchaser 2...but i dnt have a problem,with it, i like it...but then again i liked Jada's last tape.

Meek might have the flow with the most bite marks in the game,right now.

Upon further review, this is a banger. Some of you must not have heard Juelz in a looonnnnng time, it,was clear the direction he was going. I heard My Ho 2 remix with Future, I heard Colors with Gucci and Gotti. He went southpaw. Its not bad, yall just expected him to be "This kid small body and this big long shotty...thatll just make **** here all sloppy" Juelz and instead got a variant meek mill. Its a lesser version of dreamchaser 2...but i dnt have a problem,with it, i like it...but then again i liked Jada's last tape.

Meek might have the flow with the most bite marks in the game,right now.

Makes sense :lol: :lol:

If he can, dude should join MMG, the would push dude and this sound like no other and see success

listened to the entire thing last night
there werent any songs i didnt really like but i also didnt love the mixtape
edit: giving it another listen :smokin

Last edited:
Once again i let NT steer me the wrong way... After listening to this joint a few more times its a good mixtape especially by today's standards where people our calling future & 2chainz mixtapes classics. does he have to improve to get back to his old form yes..... Is this getting the ball rolling to giving him relevancy in rap again HELL YES

Once again i let NT steer me the wrong way... After listening to this joint a few more times its a good mixtape especially by today's standards where people our calling future & 2chainz mixtapes classics. does he have to improve to get back to his old form yes..... Is this getting the ball rolling to giving him relevancy in rap again HELL YES

How can anyone call Future's mixtapes classics? :lol:
Dude is straight trash, 2chainz got some bangers at least

Last edited:
Review from thetearsoforphans.com

“Yo, who got the illest mojo fasho round this town”

That right there is about as good as it going to get lyrically. If you’ve ever expected more from Juelz Santana over his decade spanning rap career then yousa a fool jack! The former, maybe still, but I’m not sure because I’m no longer a fan plus it’s not 2006, Diplomat/Dipset member faded quicker from existence than a good wet dream to a married ***** whose wife got prehistoric morning breath. His sophomore album, What the Game’s been Missing, came a bit too early in his career – the title is more befitting his return now after almost 8 years. Let’s stop and think about this for a second. How the **** did Juelz Santana survive 8 years and come back to releasing a mixtape that hit over 100K downloads in less than 24 hours?

Oh, you thought ****** forgot about Clockwork and The Whisper Song? Naw Jewls. I got a many of twerk lap dances before twerk was the new hood rat wave on youtube due fully in part to those songs –and chicks loving the jungle juice. But essentially, that’s it. Dude didn’t really eat off From Me To U, and the collaboration album, Can’t Feel My Face, with Lil Wayne gave Kunte Kinte props for having a better running start. Its crazy but, these Harlem boys are like roaches man, no disrespect intended. Take for instance Jim Jones. Dude made We Fly High and is still getting 20 racks a show off that **** today! He’s got his own Rap Chicks Waitin to Get A Ring On It show on VH1. Juelz’s chick even made an appearance but got her *** whooped while on her back fighting like a turtle with Downs in a blonde wig. I’m not sure what exactly Cam’ron taught these men, but one thing’s for sure; he taught them how to survive. That’s why this new Juelz Santana mixtape spread quicker than a cluck for $2 bucks. But word to Tebow Chrise, this joint is surprisingly dope, a bit remedial, repetitive, and re*****rished, but still a good down

1)Sho Nuff is produced by some dude named Buda Da Future and sounds like you’re time traveling through Harlem, back to when Rico showed potential on the big screen, but then dropped that terrifically terrible Belly knock-off, Killa Season. With lines like, “Don’t call it come back. **** it! Call it a comeback. An this right here is the grudge match. Mohammed Ali with the jab, these ****** throwing love taps. Guess I got to sting ****** to get my buzz back.”
Juelz been feeding on newborns or something because his style hasn’t aged a bit. His delivery is just as potent as it was when he was sounding like he was spitting in a Target men’s fitting room back in 05’ and fans, including myself, went crazy for it. He’s always been type, I sound funny but my **** ain’t nothing to laugh about and he still has that

2)Nobody’s Safe[/B, produced by Jahlil Beats, really got me questioning why Loso was in them session rapping like Ross instead of learning how to pick beats like him. This is a Meek beat all day, and Juelz stole it. Not only that, he proceeded to marker over where Robert’s mom put his name on the inside so no one could jack it in good faith. You’re not listening to the words on this. Dude is talking about ain’t nobody safe because he got masks on his face and he killing ******, but the only thing he’s killing is any notion that he can’t survive

3)Bad Guy is produced by Dr. Freak and features the illest, I may be sick, but this cough made me famous, Doc, emcee in the game, Jadakiss. This joint is grimey. The lyricism is a little better from the jump but fades to decent real fast when Juelz starts echoing himself. Clearly Juelz got his copy of Life is Good paying homage to Accident Murderers in a Game-like fashion.

4)Soft features Rick Ross, Meek, Fabolous and the beat sounds like some **** Rozay would pick in 2012, produced by Young Shun Beats. The hook is just damnit annoying. I could feel this ***** Ross breathing in my ear, and then Meek started yelling at me like I left the toilet seat up and ****. But, when Fabolous comes in saying **** like “I’m hot like coffee” and bragging about “putting a hole in one these ****** won’t golf me” you start to realize you’re listening too damn hard. Just enjoy the beat.

5)Black Out can’t be the song I seen ****** claiming Weezy blanked on and resurfaced in his former Carter II self? Naw B, yall ****** buggin bruh. Dude actually said “I paint that ***** white so I can black out in that *****”. Lil Wayne on this track sounding like he wasn’t properly offended by that Short Bus Shorty vid and used it as inspiration. This joint is really produced by Sha Money Xl and Ty Real? I can hear the hype though, so I understand it’s appeal.

6)My Will is produced by Gnyus and it’s boring as ****. I got no issues with the beat. It’s the hook. Juelz really turned his will into a rap song and hopped on the Basquiats For A ***** Who Never Even Seen a Basquiat Till He Google-Imaged It bandwagon. I know what yall saying, “But *****, the song is titled My Will”. Hear me out though. This **** is like when a ***** tell you chick got a fatty and then she shows up and it’s Tahiry. Bruh, ain’t no right amount of words any man could use to describe how fat her *** is when you first peep it. That’s how much about Juelz’s will this song is. It gets better towards the end.

7)Clickin is another dope song produced by Non Stop that’s annoying as ****. “HELLO!….HELLO!” This **** makes you want to go to whomever Juelz is trying to call and smack them ten times in the face every time they don’t answer his calls. Why Yo Gotti on here sounding like a bad bad no good trap ***** blend of Young Jeezy, Gucci, and Waka?

8)Everything Is Good is the point where you start to realize how Juelz survived all these years. His special Roach Super Power is revealed. Dude picks great ******g beats and is a got damn lyrical chameleon. His style just blends with any hood rapper and even makes them want so do less terrible. He’s like the Leroy Glow for warshed rappers. Wiz on this Kino Beat sounding like a lyrical grandmaster. Santana picks beats that make other ****** sound like award-winners on his songs and make him sound like the LP Commander in Chief.

9)Wanna Be Me, produced by Prime, got polished yelling in the background and is a full on hype joint. It sounds like Caribbeans in the hood with Juelz rapping about telling them to “blow on my **** and make a wish.” Make sure you got your Bass volume set on *****NO!

10)Turn It Up sounds like you’re being serenaded by a bunch of faucets dripping in a sink make of sparkles and ratchet dreams. Lloyd Banks makes an appearance, even after 50 Cent was claiming dude’s face should be on the back of somebody’s milk carton. Shout out to Automatik Beatz for this one.

11)Nobody Knows - This next joint is produced by Freak which must not be the same as Dr. Freak, I’m not sure and don’t really care. Nobody Knows features Future singing through a microphone made of KFC chicken bones or something so **** this song.

12) Blog That is a song produced by Sha Money XL that should never be on a boss album, but always is. Not even 5 bars into it and Juelz is calling dudes “haters”, telling them to “eat a ****” and bagging insta-grams on instagram because he’s “flyer than your plane is”. Just because Ross ain’t been rapping like Ross lately, doesn’t mean these dudes need to be rapping like old him. I’m not sure how I feel about a chick that’s got you “lit like a candle trying to get her wax on”.

13) Following that is Nothing to me which sounds like some **** I heard on the radio for a whole year even though I don’t listen to the ******g radio, produced by Futuristiks and featuring Jeremiah. Insta-Skipped! Plus, who the hell rhymes Man Again with Manikin?

14)Both Sides which is a nice little Dipset reunion featuring Juelz and Jim back together again. Lil Durk is on it too, yelling about something having to do with ****** not ******g with him or something, produced by some ***** named Ronnie. This is the most energetic I’ve ever heard Jim Jones in his adlibs which always sounded like his ratchet-***** conscience to me. Lil Durk raps too and he goes hard for his Harlem ******.

15) What I want is the best joint on here produced by Sha Money XL but it could also hold the truth to why Juelz been hiding out in a studio not producing nothing for so long. He’s on here rapping about his girl and making a hunnid million but on the hook he’s paranoid as **** of people, even his girl, bugging his phone. Makes sense I guess, if where you’re from, ****** Live longer on the shirts you put them on than they do off em.

16) Awesome - And, of course, you can’t have half the MMG crew on your album, Wale ain’t having that ****. If you making a song about thirst, Wale got them bars for you. Awesome is basically unawesome. Even the beat by Jokey sounds a bit incomplete and half-baked.

Two More to go = Too Long for a mixtape.

17) Bodies is the gangster Diddy bop track of the albums. It’s the song that makes you want to put a fool in check then send him out for cheesecake at 3am through Brownsville, knowing damn well they don’t serve no cheesecake in Brownsville. Turn your senses completely off for this one and just act like you out on parole and you ain’t ashamed of bending soup kitchens **** over in ya civic. “I’m counting paper, I got paper cuts”, means you must have thought you were 2 Chainz at the time, Sir.

18) Shootem Up - And lastly, on this too ******g long for a mixtape, is the celebratory exit strategy track called Shootem Up featuring Bounce. It sounds like a Bloods and Crips on Sesame Street Anthem. All the counting was more like a countdown to freedom for my ears. It’s definitely not annoying, but the only good thing about it is that you know that album is over and if it’s on repeat you’re about to hear Sho Nuff again!

From a production stand point, the tape is a strong 8.5/10. Lyrically it’s so Juelz that you can’t fault it any more than any of his other projects. For this to be a comeback mixtape, it’s definitely leaves enough anticipation for his long awaited, but not yet Detox’d lp, Born to Lose, Built to Win.

Surprisingly, for that ****** that have been “dying for this **** like Mitch”, you’ll be pleasantly surprised in the most NY Trap of ways.

How can anyone call Future's mixtapes classics? :lol:
Dude is straight trash, 2chainz got some bangers at least

Dirty sprite is up there with anything 2chainz ever put out, yes the residue too. And its def better than juelz- dreamchaser 2.2

2 questions

1. Who is that fake *** Big Ghost Fase up there?
2. Why is everyone rapping like Meek Mill these days?

this mixtape shoulda been way better. the most solid/original track on there imho was "my will"... i liked "bodies" w lil reese. the track w/ross/meek/fab was underwhelming the track wit banks was subpar...i liked the one wit future. the song wit wayne was horrible the song wit jada sound like i heard that theme a hunnid times. shonuff was horrible. i like the one wit yo gotti...

overall this ish could've been way better dude had like 3 years to drop some heat this was like 5/10...and im a juelz fan btw jus keepin it a thou-wow

Last edited:

How can you not feel this?
nthat.gif

anybody know the name of this OLD Juelz song. i been wonderin for years but then i couldnt remember what mixtape i heard it on.

anybody know what the Full song is called? where it first appeared?

i kinda doubt its really called gangsta music 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom