***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

This tape bumps, but.....ehhhh....there's not really any song I see myself constantly coming back too. Even the producers I've never heard of are making clone beats of the usual. Shy Money XL phoning it in was like the last straw on here
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I know what to expect from Juelz lyrically, but a lot of these beats just butcher anything he could possibly say.

My Will and Bad Guy are pretty nice, but even those are missing something.
laugh.gif

in da grand scheme of things, this mixtape aint bad...its pretty good actually, its just NOT what i wanted to hear juelz santana on.

its like telling your jump off to bring a pizza after u smoked a personal, and she comes back w/ McDonald's....you tight but in da end you gonna

eat that **** anyways.

anybody know the name of this OLD Juelz song. i been wonderin for years but then i couldnt remember what mixtape i heard it on.

anybody know what the Full song is called? where it first appeared?

i kinda doubt its really called gangsta music 3.
Where can I get this shirt doe

images

I know it's a knockoff and not really a Bape collabo but where can I cop

Harry Fraud and Dame Grease would be perfect for Juelz, the type of sound I'd want to hear from him

Juelz knows what da hardcore fans want to hear, from what im getting

In da interviews is he's not sure if that sound would work now....he shouldn't be thinking

Like that, its that da dipset classic sound, if anything any artist has da creative license to re-create

Their former sound as they see fit...hell no one else is doing is doing it and these cats aint afraid

Of setting trends either so i don't see whats da problem....and finally its just a mixtape.

Last edited:
Mixtape overall was good. Too much of the same southern beats for me (Lil Wayne helped produce this? go figure) I rate this mixtape a 7.  Being from the south and grew up on hardcore NYC music and classic southern artists like UGK, 8ball & MJG, etc...NYC needs to come up with their own style again.  Everything is starting to sound the same.

Glad he came with this...Cam'ron where you at b?

Last edited:
Juelz knows what da hardcore fans want to hear, from what im getting

In da interviews is he's not sure if that sound would work now....he shouldn't be thinking

Like that, its that da dipset classic sound, if anything any artist has da creative license to re-create

Their former sound as they see fit...hell no one else is doing is doing it and these cats aint afraid

Of setting trends either so i don't see whats da problem....and finally its just a mixtape.
agree. he goin with the popular sound tryna get spins on the radio or what not. If anybody could bring back a raw new york sound it could be him or Killa Cam. What happened to Vado?

Tape is pretty decent. 5/10. Juelz is still there, lyrically. I was disappoint in his new sound, though. All trap beats, smh.

After listening to it a 3rd time this joint is still trash. The first 3 songs are bangers and What I Want. Everything else got deleted.

That Yo Gotti and 2 Chainz sound does not work for him at all.

Last edited:
and did you hear banks's flow in da booth with no instrumentals? smh......i wish i could go over there and yell at him

to rap da way he used to rap.

Back
Top Bottom