***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

You should always have a backup on ya studio work regardless what it is.. look what happend

thats why Jay let Young Guru manage all his studio work he recorded
I already know bro. Worst part about it is the drive I lost WAS my back up. My normal drive had just failed on me so I backed up what I could save and erased it.

from here on out, it's 2 back up drives, and cloud back ups weekly. I'm not gonna take another L like this

You should always have a backup on ya studio work regardless what it is.. look what happend

thats why Jay let Young Guru manage all his studio work he recorded

I already know bro. Worst part about it is the drive I lost WAS my back up. My normal drive had just failed on me so I backed up what I could save and erased it.

from here on out, it's 2 back up drives, and cloud back ups weekly. I'm not gonna take another L like this
You a producer???

Shoot me some of ya work dogs
Juelz: Bodies, Clickin, Money Cars Clothes, Say Hello and much more on the next project 

Lil Scrappy: No Love, Helicopter, Tuffa, Benz Music, 50 K, Face Off, Secrets, Stay, Mr Cosbi, Bags, Good Morning, Already Wet... Etc

E40: Slow It Down, I Can Do Without You

Brotha Lynch: Something About Susan

Tech N9ne: This Is Hip Hop

Awax: Make Room For The Goons, Rapper Blood, Gun Range, Yeah Right ... Etc

Twista: Wrist Stay Rocky

and soon to be released Lloyd Banks, Yo Gotti, Big Sean and more

there's much more but I can't really think of it all right now

4/29

smokin.gif
can we get a damn dip immunity 3 already...da hell is this b?
mean.gif

diplomat immunity isnt coming no time soon my guy everybody doing their own thing and getting money

and the big guy is sid bounce he'll crush ya pie hearted self into pieces

Variant tyga

Variant mmg rick ross........who is a variant of the Real Freeway Rick Ross

Variant down south juelz (Where is that monster music juelz at?)

And the Standard "create-a-rapper" guy

Were any of these dudes even on Skull Gang?

diplomat immunity isnt coming no time soon my guy everybody doing their own thing and getting money

and the big guy is sid bounce he'll crush ya pie hearted self into pieces
thats only gonna last for so long before people decide to move on....

all they doing now is milkin da fact that we're all STILL waiting for diplomatic immunity 3.....

hell i all want is a complation mixtape at this point and them ****** dont even do that anymore...its stupid

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom