***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

intro DEFINITELY goes hard.

notice when juelz was asked about asap rocky and that banks ***** about them representing harlem santana SWIFTLY said "NO WE HARLEM!..they doing

they thing, but WE REPRESENT Harlem" ya dig
nthat.gif

Mixtape was trash whole mixtape was cringe worthy and some of the worst bars I've ever heard ...and I'm a juelz fan

roll.gif

I think this is an excuse for him to take another decade long break.
#RIP
Wow.

Why would you leave your hard drive with what I'm guessing is all his work in some tour bus, why would you even have it with you. Dude can afford to back up his stuff. SMH. I'm hoping they just want it back because it had some bangers on it and not all his new stuff. I mean 5,000 bucks doesn't sound like "My career depends on this".

notice when juelz was asked about asap rocky and that banks ***** about them representing harlem santana SWIFTLY said "NO WE HARLEM!..they doing

they thing, but WE REPRESENT Harlem" ya dig :nthat:

He can represent all he wants but the facts are he's washed up and doesn't have no where near the same buzz as rocky has right now . I was probably a bigger dipset fan than u but I can't support this trash. Outside of show nuff and the joint with Jones and durk the whole tape is basura

We were on our way to a session. Stopped to go get breakfast, and someone broke into the truck we were driving. Stole my MacBook and my hard drive also. I had all my work on it, and Juelz had his drive also. Some one caught us the one time we were slipping.

stupid move by us all. I can get another MacBook but I had a few years worth of work that was lost. 

But, it's nothing but a minor setback for a major comeback

We were on our way to a session. Stopped to go get breakfast, and someone broke into the truck we were driving. Stole my MacBook and my hard drive also. I had all my work on it, and Juelz had his drive also. Some one caught us the one time we were slipping.

stupid move by us all. I can get another MacBook but I had a few years worth of work that was lost. 

reveal yourself, since you seem to have a inside account of what happened.

and if you had work saved that you really coveted, you should've had saved it on a cloud based service as a back up.

and if you had work saved that you really coveted, you should've had saved it on a cloud based service as a back up.
why do u think u call the shots round here bro????

Reactions: g14

why do u think u call the shots round here bro????
last time i check, no one on NT escapes scrutiny, thats beyond me and everyone else.

and as said, cloud backup would've been a smarter move, hindsight is 20/20

You should always have a backup on ya studio work regardless what it is.. look what happend

thats why Jay let Young Guru manage all his studio work he recorded

Right.... View media item 322703
This you?View media item 322706

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom