***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

The thing is I feel that he will have no problems flooding the streets and creating a buzz if he actually drops an album

That was absolutely terrible. There was not a single redeeming quality about that song. An why is Juelz lendin hooks for these lames? Who was that guy?

I'm actually looking forward to Elz mixtape more and more because he seems to Finally be WORKING again. In case dudes aint notice Elz was one of the hardest working cats in rap up until that dipset breakup and after that he just slowed down.

But in this era of "Swag Rap" he is right on pace to come in and have a big year because

1) He isn't even 30 yet which is Crazy
2) His movement (Dipset) inspired or directly influenced all of the youngins out now & as you can see they all ****** with him (A$AP, Meek, Future, GBE niglets, Waka, hell even lil B has dipset appreciation songs etc etc.)
3) Although he stopped releasing music Juelz has been CLEAR on the rap scene over the years and seems to have kept close relationships to all of the big acts in rap in EVERY REGION.

I was gonna come in and defend this but you are one of the most delusional and low functioning NT'ers in existence on any subject not about Jay-Z

I was gonna come in and defend this but you are one of the most delusional and low functioning NT'ers in existence on any subject not about Jay-Z
You have the nerve and audacity to call me "delusional' but yet instill you say Juelz is "on pace to come in and have a big year".
roll.gif

roll.gif
You dudes are too funny, I can't make this stuff up even if I wanted to.  Make no mistake champ, Santana is on that treadmill and it appears as though you aren't too far behind with that kind of mentality.  You two deserve each other.

Back
Top Bottom