***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

watch this mixtape be feature heavy and sound like some of the stuff on the radio, i'm callin it :lol:

I could maybe see him have a Juicy J type comeback in popularity but the chances of that are slim to none.

Doesn't have half the work ethic.

Will be listening though if it ever drops.

I think it'll get pushed back, but I do have HIGH hopes for the only rapper that was better than THAT Wayne.(u know which Wayne I'm talkin bout) i can't feel my face was the most highly anticipated album(flame suit on) more than Detox.:smh:

I like Elz hope he come with that hunger...i dont know his label situation but if he a free agent he should pledge ymcmb, everybody love Juelz from the hood to the hos. He need the white ppl on his side and he'll be gucci.

^If you see NationalTruckerDave in any thread, just completely ignore his posts and act like it's not even there

OP comes off as such a groupie
You stay hating on the next man so i know for a FACT you aint getting no type of MONEY

what is "hating"?

you come off like a groupie dawg, no need to get your jimmies rustled
Haters like you never gonna admit they hating. If i ask you whats in ya pocket you wouldnt be able to show nothin b

you a broke boy

For the sake of his career this better not be no average *** mixtape. This is his one & only shot to get things started right now

For the sake of his career this better not be no average *** mixtape. This is his one & only shot to get things started right now

exactly right

dude is very late with a comeback but its still not TOO late............kinda like Blackberry.

ball is in their court, they need a slam dunk...........no half *** lay up.

Last edited:

exactly right

dude is very late with a comeback but its still not TOO late............kinda like Blackberry.

ball is in their court, they need a slam dunk...........no half *** lay up.
Naw blackberry ain't NEVER comin back. At least juelz has the talent to get at least half of his old following back. Blackberry's following either likes their iPhone or droid and ain't switching back

expectations are very low, and i used to live by the bandana back in the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom