** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Picked up another pair of Air Max 2K9's. When I saw pics in the Nike thread I wasn't so sure about these but seeing them in person made these a musthave.

eqo6l0.jpg

edgar did you pay $45 for the "jordan" sticker? each???? was that customized at like those decal stands or something? holy crap 45 for a sticker?

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Picked these up TODAY...
so did you get a chance to watch the lakers dvd? what is it really? im thinking of picking it up but if its whatevers i might not...thanks!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Picked these up TODAY...
so did you get a chance to watch the lakers dvd? what is it really? im thinking of picking it up but if its whatevers i might not...thanks!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]those video's usually show the season's high and lows..start ofthe playoff and the last quarter of the championship game also commentary[/color]

Spoiler [+]
I know this because I have the miami heat 06 vid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

N1ke drawers first shoe is a nike classic i believe?
They are very nice i love that colorway!

Nice pickups NT!

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

n1ke drawer...whats the first shoes?

sorry for the LLLLATTTEEE RESPONSE!!!

"sweet classic canvas"
stylecode# 318825-222

Colorway:
birch/birch-team red-obsidian
beibou/beibou-rgetea-bl noi

cheers!!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Haven't seen that colorway of AM2009s, where you copped? Mens or womens...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
that's mens colorway, just dropped at finishline, and maybe footlocker, nice shoes, have to pass though

ShooFoo, dope AM09s. That colorway is money. I just snagged another pair of 09s myself....pics when they arrive!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Picked these up TODAY...
It was cool, though I wish they would have shown more of the regular season. From the trade of Vlad Rad to Fisher hitting that clutch threeagainst the hornets. But Overall it was good, great for your collection.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nice pickup on the trainers wally...still searching for 'em.

check outlets...they might be still some laying around. Got mine last year for like $55.

Back
Top Bottom