** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

So Uptempo -- those are the 2 pairs of 96s i have ... love them!
pimp.gif

2vmx14y.jpg

qzg3uf.jpg

21ya38.jpg

2po7bdh.jpg

21abdx1.jpg

15hd305.jpg

thank you <3.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

edgar did you pay $45 for the "jordan" sticker? each???? was that customized at like those decal stands or something? holy crap 45 for a sticker?
yes they were purchaed at a decal sticker stand. actually all stickers were made at a sticker stand in Mexico, so basically that jordan syickerwasnt 45 US dollars. it was actually 4.50 US dollars
tongue.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

Bigtimejerky -
eek.gif
Nice laser 5's....favorite 5's and favorite lasers ...if u dont mind, how much did they cost ya? hoping to cop some soon

The Draft Days, ID's, Puppet Shirt and LA Times Poster came in today from my relatives in the US...loving everything
tongue.gif
32b26ad4c7c3fd878b5f570bc4c8e955d73e6e73.jpg
23116b4bccd483f00cd05927c0532b47db235f82.jpg
26a2697467c13d46866f480db2197f83bdcf697e.jpg

jmoney - How does that 4 rings shirt fit? A buddy of mine got me a large, but I normally wear a medium and I'm hoping they run small.

xmocncrds IS A SCAMMER he tried to scam me for some fake concords why is this dude still on here everytime i see the guy posting i post somethin like this andnothing is ever done

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

xmocncrds IS A SCAMMER he tried to scam me for some fake concords why is this dude still on here everytime i see the guy posting i post somethin like this and nothing is ever done

eek.gif

*insert popcorn gif, but with Halo, RIP king*

S0LE CANDY-Yea i've seen you wear them on heavy rotation somewhat my inspiration for getting both of them. But they aren't as clean as i thought theywere gonna be maybe just because of ageing do yours look somewhat dirty/aged around the mid-sole and air bubbles?

SinnerP -- i think so ... i haven't opened the book yet
laugh.gif

So Uptempo -- i wear my concords much more heavily than my scream greens, but yea, they do get gritty on the midsoles. plus, i don'treally clean my sneakers so that doesn't help either.

xmocncrds IS A SCAMMER he tried to scam me for some fake concords why is this dude still on here everytime i see the guy posting i post somethin like this and nothing is ever done
Wow really? I always liked his posts too
eyes.gif

he probably needs money to get more tatts
laugh.gif

do you have proof? did you report him to the mods?

anyone that has the metallics jordans that just dropped, i hear that they are super crappy quality - can someone confirm before i waste my money. thanks NT.

Back
Top Bottom