JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

these are cool but more so a shoe of hype. without the space jam name attached to them i do not see these selling out as quickly.

these are cool but more so a shoe of hype. without the space jam name attached to them i do not see these selling out as quickly.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

ahahha I know man, it just really gets on my nerves when someone comes in here and asks questions like that. Someone really made a thread on these in the Jordan section
You don't become in the know without asking questions bro...

ahahha I know man, it just really gets on my nerves when someone comes in here and asks questions like that. Someone really made a thread on these in the Jordan section

Originally Posted by MrNike

solid first post my man

Originally Posted by MrNike

solid first post my man

I'll stick with my Jordan XI space jams...
Sorry not feeling it...
Looks like a Second grade, Trying hard, Copy cat!
tongue.gif

I'll stick with my Jordan XI space jams...
Sorry not feeling it...
Looks like a Second grade, Trying hard, Copy cat!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

right, those type of questions are answered through general SB reading...The old FAQ post (in the archive section) was very helpful, I wish it was still open, there are many questions I would have liked to ask that I got flamed for many times....it should be unlocked.....^^i agree these are a gimick, but they look sick to me and will be copped.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

right, those type of questions are answered through general SB reading...The old FAQ post (in the archive section) was very helpful, I wish it was still open, there are many questions I would have liked to ask that I got flamed for many times....it should be unlocked.....^^i agree these are a gimick, but they look sick to me and will be copped.

These are definitely going to cause hysteria this summer. People who don't even know what SB stands for will be trying to cop these just because of the XI ties

These are definitely going to cause hysteria this summer. People who don't even know what SB stands for will be trying to cop these just because of the XI ties

Back
Top Bottom