JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

call around your area and find em. there are some on nike's skateboarding site, but certain shops listed are outdated.

call around your area and find em. there are some on nike's skateboarding site, but certain shops listed are outdated.

Just did some calling today. I talked to at least 3 shops that are going to sell them sometime this month. Do your homework people
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just did some calling today. I talked to at least 3 shops that are going to sell them sometime this month. Do your homework people
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i believe what you said about shops, but I also believe my sources on NSB...are they major shops or just local shops that arent "known"?

i believe what you said about shops, but I also believe my sources on NSB...are they major shops or just local shops that arent "known"?

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by MrNike

these are cool but more so a shoe of hype. without the space jam name attached to them i do not see these selling out as quickly.

this.
Obviously there's truth in that statement but at the same time you gotta realize that many of the same aspects that made the Space Jams such a nice shoe also make this a nice shoe.

Yall can play the hype card all you want, these will be copped and abused by me.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by MrNike

these are cool but more so a shoe of hype. without the space jam name attached to them i do not see these selling out as quickly.

this.
Obviously there's truth in that statement but at the same time you gotta realize that many of the same aspects that made the Space Jams such a nice shoe also make this a nice shoe.

Yall can play the hype card all you want, these will be copped and abused by me.

I like these because they would go well with shorts or jeans for me...
and I like the shiny patent leather
happy.gif

I like these because they would go well with shorts or jeans for me...
and I like the shiny patent leather
happy.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I did about 15 calls today. Not many since a lot of shops don't open on Sunday. 2 shops were in the Midwest, they confirm they are getting them any day now. Once they arrived, they are going to sell them. The other shop is located in Florida. They also will be putting them up for sale once they arrived.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I did about 15 calls today. Not many since a lot of shops don't open on Sunday. 2 shops were in the Midwest, they confirm they are getting them any day now. Once they arrived, they are going to sell them. The other shop is located in Florida. They also will be putting them up for sale once they arrived.

thanks man, as long as you are able to get a pair then all right. We'll see man. I just want a pair, I dont really care when they drop. Solid info.

thanks man, as long as you are able to get a pair then all right. We'll see man. I just want a pair, I dont really care when they drop. Solid info.

^^Is just a matter of putting in work. I mean people nowadays want everything handed to them. If you put in work, your able to come up on anything no matter where you are located.

^^Is just a matter of putting in work. I mean people nowadays want everything handed to them. If you put in work, your able to come up on anything no matter where you are located.

if you feel like it, on Monday many shops should be open...if shops like Goods, BP, Familia will get them this month then they will drop this month. I may actually start calling around just in case.  

if you feel like it, on Monday many shops should be open...if shops like Goods, BP, Familia will get them this month then they will drop this month. I may actually start calling around just in case.  

Back
Top Bottom