JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

anyone got pics with other laces on these? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

yea if its over 300 im just gonna buy another pair of actual space jams and not give into this sb hype
you mean resale? As more pairs get out, price will go down, but imo not by much. We'll see man. Retail should be about 100 or so depending on if your shop marks up or not. Buy what you want. If you want Jordans then go with that. I think you'll be happier with the Jordans to be honest. I 'd rather have the 00s though.

yea if its over 300 im just gonna buy another pair of actual space jams and not give into this sb hype
you mean resale? As more pairs get out, price will go down, but imo not by much. We'll see man. Retail should be about 100 or so depending on if your shop marks up or not. Buy what you want. If you want Jordans then go with that. I think you'll be happier with the Jordans to be honest. I 'd rather have the 00s though.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 

easy on the resale bro 
laugh.gif

you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 
you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? you mean resale? 

easy on the resale bro 
laugh.gif

SJs (SB) are like 300 and Spacejams are 250ish range.
no...at least not in my size range (10.5-11), I regularly see them go for 300+.

really though, why pay the same amount for these when you can buy the actual thing? I think these are booty anyway. 

SJs (SB) are like 300 and Spacejams are 250ish range.
no...at least not in my size range (10.5-11), I regularly see them go for 300+.

really though, why pay the same amount for these when you can buy the actual thing? I think these are booty anyway. 

Hopefully I can get a pair to use as trade bait or resell to get some good sneakers

Hopefully I can get a pair to use as trade bait or resell to get some good sneakers

Back
Top Bottom