JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

These are actually pretty nice. Not paying more than retail though.

These are actually pretty nice. Not paying more than retail though.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

A lot of hype around these. If not for the space jams, these would be highly overlooked.

I dont know about that. Its the cw/ materials that make this shoe not the fact that they are nicknamed SJs. Sure they are based on SJs, but they are their own shoe imo. People dont like a shoe just because of what its inspiration is, they like a shoe for how it looks. In probably 99% of all cases. Right?

A lot of hype around these. If not for the space jams, these would be highly overlooked.

I dont know about that. Its the cw/ materials that make this shoe not the fact that they are nicknamed SJs. Sure they are based on SJs, but they are their own shoe imo. People dont like a shoe just because of what its inspiration is, they like a shoe for how it looks. In probably 99% of all cases. Right?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Umm.. have you been to the NikeID thread lately?  A ton of people creating (and buying) shoes based on other shoes.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Umm.. have you been to the NikeID thread lately?  A ton of people creating (and buying) shoes based on other shoes.

yeah thats always gonna happen, but you really dont think these would be as popular if SJs (jordans) didnt exist? You dont think the look alone of the shoe would win people over?

imo I 'd rather have a shoe thats not based on something else and instead is completely original in idea. These are a gimmick imo, but they look good so I have to cop. Not original at all though imo

yeah thats always gonna happen, but you really dont think these would be as popular if SJs (jordans) didnt exist? You dont think the look alone of the shoe would win people over?

imo I 'd rather have a shoe thats not based on something else and instead is completely original in idea. These are a gimmick imo, but they look good so I have to cop. Not original at all though imo

they come out in July, SBs dont have specific RD's, just call around your local shops and some place should have them.

they come out in July, SBs dont have specific RD's, just call around your local shops and some place should have them.

anyone got pics with other laces on these? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom